As the part of the expansion of Hydro GBS IT team we are looking for professionals in several SAP fields. The role is located to Budapest or Székesfehérvár, Hungary and can be filled remotely with high number of business trips.
Read more about the position and apply at Hydro.com/careers.
This position is an opening in Hydro Global Business Services (GBS).
GBS is an organizational area of Hydro that operates as an internal service provider for the Hydro group. Its ultimate purpose is to deliver relevant IT, Financial and HR business services to all business areas within the company.
- The Subject Matter Expert oversees the development, configuration, testing, training, and implementation of the technical solution and validates that the final product satisfies the defined requirements.
- The Solution Architect role is responsible for ensuring that core SAP configuration and associated developments are designed and built according to business, SAP and 3rd party solution best practice.
- SAP Interface Specialist is changing, improving, reusing existing interfaces and designing, building new interfaces for functional or rollout projects involving interfaces between S4/HANA SAP and other systems.
- The ERP Project Manager role is ultimately responsible for the delivery of projects according to the program expectations delivering the financial and non-financial business case.
- ERP Operations Manager is responsible for designing, implementing and operating ITIL based Service Management functional support organisation structures and processes in a global business running on SAP.
- The primary role of the SAP Data Migration Specialist is to support the SAP Data Manager to execute the end to end ERP Data Migration Strategy.
- The responsibility of the Data Migration Manager is to Design, Develop and execute the end to end SAP Data Migration Strategy.
- College or University (IT /Business Degree or Equivalent)
- Strong spoken and written English
- Willingness to travel/relocate
- Five years+ experience working with SAP or variant in a hands-on project environment
- Depth understanding of business functions and SAP specific knowledge of any of the following modules: CO, FI, SD, LE, PP, QM, MM
- Experience in SAP consultancy/SAP project management/SAP integration/SAP data migration/SAP development or the leading of SAP ERP operations
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work individually or as a member of the project team
- Structured thinking, flexibility