Corporate QA Supplier Notification Manager (m/f/d)
Location: Wien, AT
Job Level: Professionals
Working time: Permanent position, Full-time (38 hours)
Octapharma specializes in the development of highly pure pharmaceuticals made of human blood plasma. As part of a family-owned enterprise, Octapharma in Vienna is not only the largest production site, but also a successful research location of the Octapharma Group. Since our company continues to grow, we are now hiring for our team:
Your new challenges which will inspire you:
- Single Point of Contact for supplier notifications / change requests
- Coordination of Octapharma impact assessment of supplier notification with relevant SME's
- Develop, maintain and improve procedures of supplier notifications and notification database
- Participate in the supplier qualification update, including audits and quality agreements following supplier notification
- Perform Corporate Quality Assurance reviews and approvals of specifications following supplier notification
- Participate in the development and harmonization work of the Pharmaceutical Quality System at Octapharma Corporation and maintain relevant corporate procedures and templates
Your profile that will convince us:
- University or College Graduation in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or Pharmacy
- At least 3 years' experience in the field of Quality Assurance, preferably within a pharmaceutical industry
- Documented training in GMP (Eudralex Volume 4 and US Code of Federal Regualtions)
- Good communication skills when interaction with internal and external stakeholders in a multina-tional environment
- Very good English skills, both verbally and in written
Our attractive benefits for you:
- Wide range of tasks in an international setting, flexibility and personal responsibility
- Reliable employer with generous employee benefits and a salary customary in the market.
- Familiar setting of a family-owned enterprise with benefits such as Do & Co staff restaurant, extraordinary staff events and many more:
The minimum gross wage according to the collective agreement (chemical industry) for your new job is EUR 3.909,67. We strive to adapt your salary to your range of tasks and to your profile, which is why we are ready to pay wages higher than collectively agreed.
Marina Ibrahim, M.A.
Octapharma Pharmazeutika Produktionsges.m.b.H.
Oberlaaer Straße 235, 1100 Wien,
T: +43 (1) 610 32 - 1308
Headquartered in Lachen, Switzerland, Octapharma is one of the largest human protein manufacturers in the world, developing and producing human proteins from human plasma and human cell lines.
Octapharma employs around 10,000 people worldwide to support the treatment of patients in 118 countries with products across three therapeutic areas: Hematology, Immunotherapy and Critical Care.
Octapharma has seven R&D sites and five state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities in Austria, France, Germany and Sweden, and operates more than 180 plasma donation centers across Europe and the US.
Fore more information, please visit www.octapharma.com.