PALFINGER stands for most innovative, reliable and economic hoist-equipment on utility vehicles and in the maritime sector.
Lead System Engineer for Actuation Systems (f/m/d)
Our company is looking for a highly qualified "Lead System Engineer for Actuation Systems" (hydraulics and alternative actuation) to coordinate the individual Local Site Leads from a global perspective. In this role you will be responsible for the standardization and harmonization of hydraulic actuators such as cylinders, part-turn gearboxes and similar components as well as for the implementation of global standards. Furthermore, you will work with your international team on the developments for our future series products.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- As Lead System Engineer for you will bring in-depth knowledge and experience in the development and implementation of hydraulic actuator systems. You will analyze technical requirements, evaluate different solution approaches and support the selection of suitable technologies and components. You will also be able to identify technical challenges and develop effective solutions.
- You will act as an interface between the various Local Site Leads and ensure that hydraulic systems are developed and implemented consistently across the series. In this role, you will work closely with the local teams in North America, Italy, Germany and Austria, ensuring the flow and smooth exchange of information.
- You will take responsibility for global, actuator-related projects and ensure effective planning, monitoring and implementation. In doing so, you will ensure that projects are completed on time and that the defined quality standards are met. You will also coordinate resources and work closely with other specialist departments.
- At the same time, you will work on harmonizing existing systems in order to achieve the best possible synergies. Subsequently, you will drive organizational issues related to standards and guidelines of hydraulic components in series development in order to provide efficient systems for new developments.
- Completion of a higher technical education (FH, TU) in the field of hydraulics, modeling and simulation
- Several years of experience in the field of mobile or stationary hydraulics
- Experience in modeling and simulation of complete hydraulic systems
- Innovative approach including willingness to break new ground
- High analytical and entrepreneurial thinking skills
- Basic knowledge in project management is an advantage
- Structured, independent work
- Willingness to travel (30%) internationally and to work with intercultural teams
- Sound knowledge of German and English
- Good work-life balance thanks to flexible working hours and freedom in work organisation
- Modern Global and Innovative Products
- Performance-related remuneration and attractive incentive systems
- Career planning and development opportunities, as well as ongoing training
- Opportunity to gain wide international experience
- Voluntary additional benefits from our company health management system PALfit
Not only does the festival city of Salzburg inspire with numerous cultural highlights, but also with a wide range of year-round sports activities within the region. Whether for recreational athletes, nature lovers or families - Salzburg's mountain and lake region offers everyone the opportunity for the ideal work-life balance.
We offer an attractive and performance-related salary, which is based on your qualifications and professional experience and can be significantly above the "Kollektivvertrag" (= collective labor agreement) for this position (Kollektivvertrag minimum based on full-time employment is EUR 46.346,72 brutto per year).
We are looking forward to receiving your informative application.