Green Hydrogen Global Sales Manager (m/f/d)
Company: ANDRITZ AG
Location: Vienna, Vienna, AT
Job ID: __2367en_US__
ANDRITZ. Where passion meets career.
Every day, ANDRITZ continues to deliver successful innovative solutions to our customers globally. Why are we so successful? Because we are passionate and love what we do! We are at the forefront of future engineering technologies, with solutions that ensure the success of our clients in key industries that are shaping the future of the world we live in.
We are looking for a Green Hydrogen Global Sales Manager (m/f/d) at our headquarter in Vienna.
What you can expect
- You will develop opportunities to increase sales by identifying, researching and contacting prospective customers
- Develop new customer relationships and strengthen current customer relationships that enable identification of a customer's needs, business model and buying process
- Build relationships to other stake holders (e.g. governments, regulation bodies)
- Drive sales, achieve sales targets and ensure customer satisfaction as well as maintain and strengthen customer relationships to generate future sales and repeat business and respond to customer concerns in a timely manner
- Negotiate with customers from sales to order and manage a smooth handover to the project management
- Report activity via the Customer Relationship Management tool
- Make sales forecasts
What you bring on the table?
- Customer focused open personality with ownership for performance and shared commitment
- Degree level qualification
- Practical experience in technology or plant business as well as in process engineering, ideally in electrolysis
- Experience in sales, business development in Green Hydrogen, electrolysis business
- Fluent in English, ideally experience in working within international teams
- Good PC skills (e.g. Microsoft 365, CRM)
- Willingness to travel internationally and excitement to work with people from different cultures
What we offer
Andritz AG offers a secure job in an innovative and international company with long-term development opportunities. Be part of a world class team enabling to grow the green hydrogen economy.
- Work in a multicultural environment and multinational team
- Flat hierarchies and an open start-up culture
- Flexible working arrangements in a modern workplace
- Professional career training and several further benefits
In Austria we are legally obliged to announce at least a gross monthly salary of EUR 4.389,04 / month for this position.
Depending on qualifications and professional experience we offer you a market-based salary.