SAP Inhouse Consultant MM (m/w) for S/4 project
As a driver of change and contributor to the S/4 HANA projects, be…
… the main responsible for handling solution proposals, implementation, and final releases regarding setting up the new SAP/ERP S4 HANA system.
… the advisor, supporter and decision maker on business & functional specifications aligning with business, key users, SAP operational Support and external SAP partners.
You bring along:
- Advanced (minimum 5 years) SAP customizing within the full scope of the modules MM & preferable WM/Stockroom Management.
- SAP general know-how and activities on debugging, data migration (LSMW), form adoptions, integration principles to 3rd party systems.
- The skill to lead workpackages and consult the business while seeing the bigger picture of processes and think across other modules.
What we offer you in this position:
- A friendly and dynamic team environment characterized by technical experts
- Interesting tasks across modules with the possibility of expanding your knowledge
- Wide range of SAP/ERP projects with broad topic diversity.
- Intercultural exchange while working across countries in the CEE & CIS region
- If your working location is Austria your total annual gross salary is at least EUR 60.000,- (based on fulltime 40h). Depending on your qualifications and previous professional experience, overpayment is possible.
60.000 gross p.a.
LASSELSBERGER Group is a European producer of raw materials, building materials and ceramic tiles.