We are the leading insurance company in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe. Our Group employs more than 25,000 people whose dedication, expertise and service-driven mentality set us apart from others. The diversity of our people plays a major part in our success. We are committed to promote diversity in the work environment and we are a proud employer who offers fair opportunities for everyone. Become part of our colourful team!
Planning and Controlling - Country Controller (all genders)
- Supporting the planning process and conducting result analysis including forecasts of results for VIG Group companies in CEE
- Preparation of ad-hoc reports as well as compilation and analysis of Supervisory Board documents of VIG Group companies
- Support for the country-responsible VIG Managing Board Member in steering/coordinating/managing the respective companies in the country
- Ensuring a comprehensive (financial) view of the economic development and monitoring the situation of VIG Group companies and the respective market
- Support and implementation of local projects
- We are committed to being an attractive employer and offer an extensive package of benefits, opportunities and various development options
- We stand for reliability, based on our values, tradition and stability
- We offer a pleasant working environment with a strong emphasis on teamwork
- Your workplace at Vienna Insurance Group will be in the heart of Vienna and the centre of CEE
- Learn more about the department
- Together with our teams in 30 countries you get to experience the diversity of VIG
- According to the regulations of the Equal Treatment Act, we state the minimum wage based on the Collective Agreement, which is in a range of EUR 2 536,63 gross per month. Of course, a higher salary is commensurate with the professional experience and qualification of the chosen candidate. The remuneration package is market-compliant.
- This full-time position is to be filled immediately
- Several years of professional experience in the insurance sector, preferably in the field of finance or any analysis-related department
- Distinctive analytical skills
- Pro-active, team-oriented and responsible personality
- Excellent knowledge of MS-Office
- Good command of written and spoken English, CEE language advantageous
- Willingness to travel
Does this sound interesting to you?
Ms. Barbara Zierler is looking forward to your application. Further information available here:
vig.career | YouTube | LinkedIn | 30 colours