Using the power of nature and inspiring people all over Europe.
Deep Nature Project GmbH is a manufacturer of the organic hemp brands Medihemp and Vetrihemp. Naturally pure, sustainably produced foods and food supplements or feed supplements made from useful hemp support the body in maintaining health and well-being. If you have fun negotiating and building networks, we look forward to receiving your application as
Senior Export Manager (m/f/d)
- In this exiting position you are responsible for the establishment and development of new international distribution channels for food supplements and hemp-based food.
- Your area of responsibilty includes market analysis and identification of new distributors -e.g. food retail trade, organic specialist trade, food supplement trade, hemp shops or specialized online shops.
- As experienced expansion manager you also maintain the customer base while expanding cooperations with distributors in order to develop further markets.
- The creation of concepts and strategies to achieve set sales targets as well as the execution of presentations and technical product training for distributors complete your task area.
Experience and skills:
- As an ideal candidate, you have completed pertinent studies and gained several years of international professional experience in the sales / export area of FMCG, food, dietary supplements or pharmaceutical products.
- Good MS Office knowledge, experience in handling CRM programs and excellent written and spoken English is a requirement, other languages or knowledge of German is considered a plus.
- In this newly created position, we are looking for a senior professional with good analytic and strategic skills.
- If you are also an entrepreneurial thinking person which is good at networking, we look forward to your application!
- You can expect a long-term position in a young, dynamic and innovative company with startup character.
- In this versatile job, you can get involved professionally and contribute in the field of business development.
- This position is advertised with an annual gross salary of EUR 59,000 (full-time basis), whereby an adjustment is planned depending on qualifications and experience.
Inserat Nr. 12403-011
Wenn dieses Angebot für Sie attraktiv ist, bewerben Sie sich bitte hier:
LINDLPOWER Personalmanagement GmbH
Mag. Barbara Ruisz
Goldschmiedgasse 6, 1010 Wien
Tel. +43 1 513 88 22 226