Country Sales Manager Jack & Jones Slovenia
Location: Ljubljana, Slovenia
We are happy to inform you that we are planning to establish the next hub within BESTSELLER in our South East region. Eastern Europe has become a more and more important part of our business. And our purpose is to build bridges, to give all Eastern European countries and customers the attention and closeness they deserve.
Therefore, we are looking for an ambitious, passionate Country Sales Manager to drive our growth in the B2B fashion branch. We offer a dynamic environment and spirit within a "safe-net" of a financially strong company that is expanding globally. Would you like to be a part of our success story?
Country Sales Manager
Jack & Jones
The goal for this position is the strategic development and expansion of Jack & Jones in the EE region (SLO, CRO, HU, SRB, BiH, MN, KOS) with the following responsibilities:
- Managing sales by creating a business plan for the brand
- Developing and implementing sales strategies
- Acquisition of new customers and identification of growth potentials for NOOS J&J
- Planning budgets and tracking sales goals
- Preparing and selling collections to international partners
- Leading your Jack& Jones B2B team
- Promoting the brand and its products
- Conducting market and competitor analyses and acquiring new customers
- Regularly visiting customers and conducting marketing activities to maximize individual potential
- Collaborating with division and product managers in Denmark to achieve defined goals
- Participating in collection meetings in Denmark
- Working closely with the Country Commercial Manager and Central Functions
- Entrepreneurial mindset with an independent, motivated, and reliable work ethic
- Leadership experience
- Excellent communication skills and a commitment to providing exceptional customer service.
- Excellent numerical understanding as well as proficient handling of Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Ability to think and act strategically
- Exceptional sales talent with several years of experience in the textile industry (B2B or Retail)
- Proficiency in analyzing KPIs and a willingness to make decisions
- Customer-focused and business-minded approach
- Digital proficiency and a sense for online sales trends
- Proactivity and flexibility
- Fluent in written and spoken Slovenian and English is a must, with knowledge of other languages like Croatian, Serbian etc. being an advantage.
What We Can Offer:
- Introductory training in Denmark and at Bestseller East Headquarters in Vienna, Austria
- A corporate culture that welcomes new ideas and swiftly translates them into action
- Being a part of a team where collaboration, creativity, and action are pivotal
- A brand that offers a unique combination of style and quality, with a strong emphasis on sustainability and substantial growth potential
- International travel across Central and Eastern Europe
- Freedom and responsibility in an international and culturally diverse working environment.
- An attractive salary package, including bonuses and a company car
Important! Please ensure you have all the necessary information and documents required for obtaining a work permit in Slovenia.
We look forward to receiving your application! At BESTSELLER We Own It!