Make a difference in the financial life of millions of people: At Erste Digital you are co-creating the digital future, in which better financial health is possible. #believeinyourself
Agile Coach (all genders)
Occupation Area: IT
Company: Erste Digital
We are part of Erste Group - the largest banking group in Central and Eastern Europe with more than 2,500 branches and over 45,000 employees. Our more than 2,000 IT experts and enthusiasts are the bank's Digital Muscle. With top notch technology, we drive the realization offers the Group's vision: To provide human banking in digital times, and to build Financial Health for over 16 million customers in the CEE region. We aim to attract and develop the best talent and aspire to be an IT employer beyond compare.We are Erste Digital. We are #digitaltotheheart
We are looking for an open and emphatic person who embraces change and is willing to help our organization to find our agile way of working. You are curious and love to experiment. You are a networking person, who overcomes hierarchy easily. You are creative and patient. You love pushing things and can motivate yourself as well as others. You will work with other highly motivated Agile Coaches, Scrum Masters, and the passionate management team of the division Retail & SME Austria to design our further agile way of working.
What to do:
- Coach agile product teams and act as a scrum master
- Participate in agile communities on a division and company level to guarantee knowledge transfer
- Recognize and initiate required process and infrastructure changes to ensure effective agile team setups
- Implement tailored agile delivery models jointly with the team(s)
- Spread the agile mindset by providing coaching and trainings sessions
- Drive our organizational transformation towards an agile culture
- Cooperate closely with our product teams their transformation to an agile way of working
- Support our management team and build trust with them
- Be Curious for something new and love to drive experiments
You check these boxes:
- Hands-on experience applying agile methods and organizational change management
- Very good overview of state-of-the-art methodologies (Kanban, Scrum, Lean, creative techniques)
- Self-reliant, empathic personality with whom people quickly build trust
- Confident communication with all hierarchical levels
- Higher education in a technical or commercial field
- Fluent in German and English
Why you will like us:
- Joining an experienced, motivated and dynamic team, that is working on innovative topics
- Possibility to benefit and learn from our international, talented and passionate community at Erste
- A variety of training opportunities such as conferences, meetups, communities and much more
- Interest groups and clubs: Take part in discussions and get involved in projects. Numerous interest groups invite you to engage with a topic
- Good food: Healthy nutrition and good food are important for our quality of life. With seven restaurants and cafeterias, there's something to suit every taste on the Erste Campus
- Health Centre - The Erste Campus operates a fully equipped health centre that offers all employees a high standard of medical services during working hours.
- New way of work: With our flexible working hours model we want to make your life less complicated. Combing the best of both worlds, remote and company time.
- Discover all our benefits of Erste group here - Thanks to our corporate benefits partners, you can also receive a whole bunch of discounts in different areas.
- A competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications is granted - the minimum wage for this position in accordance with the respective collective agreement is EUR 56.448,- gross per year. But this is just a formality - we would be happy to talk about your actual salary in person!