Regional Business Excellence Manager (m/f/d)
1210 Wien - Job-ID: kmo0ml6p, #Real Estate#Asset Management#Siemens
Siemens Personaldienstleistungen (SPDL) ist ein Tochterunternehmen der Siemens AG Österreich mit über 20 Jahren Erfahrung. Wir vermitteln spannende Aufgaben in der Siemens-Gruppe und Kund*innen in ganz Österreich. Chancengleichheit für alle Menschen, kulturelle Vielfalt und die Einhaltung gesetzlicher und vertraglicher Regelungen zeichnen SPDL aus.
Siemens Real Estate (SRE) is responsible for the professional management of Siemens' real estate portfolio worldwide. SRE manages the real estate portfolio, operates the properties, and is responsible for building projects and the purchase and sales of real estate.
Co-Working Space WorkInn | Themenfelder | Siemens Österreich
We are looking for a Regional Business Excellence Manager (f/m/d), for the transfer to our customer Siemens Real Estate.
- You are responsible for the regional implementation of global AM standards and processes, adapting along local requirements
- You are responsible for the implementation and roll-out of global SRE projects
- You track quality according to required principles and full adherence to local statutory regulations and local laws, e.g. cybersecurity and data privacy
- You closely interact and provide guidance within the Hub with major focus on Asset Management business including definition and execution of measures
- You enable homogenous data management (quality/availability) and control quality of AM reporting, e.g. space/contract management, real estate and location master data information
- You enable Hub Asset Management in providing ad-hoc reporting, data analytics and development of innovation and digitalization ideas
- You ensure competence and knowledge sharing within the Hub Asset Management community
- You ensure the regional implementation of new technologies and tools as well as foster continuous improvements
- Experience in corporate real estate with strategy focus
- Degree in real estate, business, engineering or similar program, Master or MBA preferred
- Ability to solve advanced problems and deal with a variety of options in complex situations with analytic skills, strategic viewpoint, and financial analysis
- Presentation & documentation skills for managing executive level stakeholders with confidence
- Overall affinity space management, pricing and approval procedures
- Advanced real estate data management
- Knowledge of real estate market as well as lease management and stakeholder management, quality management
- Willingness to deep dive into topics and work on new initiatives
- Open mindedness and ability to think innovatively, excellent communication skills, social competency, international work experience & intercultural sensitivity
- Fluent English and German
Depending on the specific qualifications and professional experience, a gross monthly salary of at least EUR 3.914,- is envisaged (in any case, this exceeds the minimum salary under the collective agreement). The final salary agreement will be made in a personal meeting.
As part of a major international group, we offer you interesting career prospects and further training options in a dynamic corporate structure with a wide range of opportunities to make the most of your personal and professional potential.
How do I apply?
If you are interested in this challenging and varied position, we look forward to receiving your detailed online application!
Kontakt: Angelika Przybycien
Tel.: +43 664 88554597