For 80 years now, Lenzing has been looking beyond fiber. Inspired by the needs of the world, we create smart and exciting solutions made from natural wood - for consumers, for our business partners, and for an environment worth living in. Our expertise and passion are dedicated to support the industry, brands and retailers - in sectors like fashion, beauty care or hygiene - by providing products and services that maximize value creation from both the environmental and the economical perspective. Our tenacity and engineering excellence also drive the development of innovative plant & process technologies. Lenzing offers great career opportunities for tech-savvy tinkerers, life-oriented researchers and visionaries with a strong sense of responsibility.
We are innovative by nature. How about you?
For the area of Supply Chain in Lenzing Group located in Pranchinburi Thailand we invite Supply Planner experts to submit applications for the role as Supply Planner.
Ref No: 1843
Purpose & key responsibilities of the role
This supply planner is the initial and key part of supply chain in a company. He or she would consolidate the demand and proceed via discussions with many stakeholders until best production planning being generated. Hence, anticipating and maintaining the right stock levels for inbound and outbound materials are the critical value being delivered out of the role.
- Receive/consolidate the volume from customers via the global sales team.
- Propose for the production plan in short to medium term for team visibility via the discussion with production team.
- Create production master plan and factory schedule for production team via SAP.
- Connect with purchasing team for Inbound raw/pack ordering from SAP suggestion.
- Consolidate the arrival plan of all Inbound materials to estimate the stock levels. Ensure the optimum level of all materials at all times and no production disruption with raw/pack material shortages.
- Communicate the production, inbound and outbound plan further with the relating team; EXIM, W/H, customer services etc for the preparations of their own activities.
- Ensure the output from the production is ready as planned for further Outbound activities.
- Cooperate with Customer service team to ensure the shipments are delivered to each customers as planned.
- Deal with any change in requirements from internal or external stakeholders to ensure we can achieve the best solutions.
- Provide the demand outlook cascaded from Global to local team for the best production and supply chain planning.
- Provide continuous process improvement.
Our expectations for this exciting role
- Bachelor's degree or higher in logistics, supply chain management, logistics or business administration or equivalent
- Previous working experience as a Supply Planner/scheduler for 5-10 year
- Hands on experience with supply production/ supply planning/ production scheduling/ supply chain management software (such as SAP MM, FTF, OTC, JDA)
- Experience in Logistic Operations (Transportation, Physical logistics, Warehouse management etc.)
- Good communication in both Thai and English (B2/3).
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently
- Good Interpersonal skill & good teamplayer
- Good problem solving, negotiation and engaging stakeholders are preferre
- Safety and quality mindset
Salary will be based on LTL job grade / salary band.
Are you passionate and qualified to take this role? Take the chance to contribute to the success of the Lenzing Group!
We are looking forward to your online application.
Your responsible recruiter: Sham Saat