Shaping the youth - Technical trainer PLC Commissioning (m/f)
- Your main responsibility is international training of new employees in commissioning with focus on PLC control technology.
- For this purpose, you will create training concepts for the products OSR ShuttleTM and Streamline, among others.
- You identify training needs based on the employee competency matrix and create employee development plans together with the managers.
- You are the contact person for the processing departments for topics relevant to training and employee development.
- You have a completed technical education (HTL or comparable technical education).
- You have a good knowledge of TIA Portal and/or Step7.
- You have optionally completed a trainer training.
- Logistical contexts interest you very much and you have the confidence to understand contexts in a nutshell.
- You are familiar with media such as e-learning, blended learning and webinars.
- You have the ability to record complex technical facts both orally and in writing.
- In addition, you bring the appropriate competence to convey technical content to our specialists of tomorrow.
- English and German are no problem for you.
- You bring along approx. 10% willingness to travel.
If you are as enthusiastic about technology as we are, like to support others in their training and enjoy passing on your knowledge, we offer you the opportunity with this position! Our technical trainers can expect the opportunity to continue their career at KNAPP AG after completing a high-quality, 8-month training program. The minimum salary for this position is EUR 2.683,- gross. However, we offer a payment in line with the market depending on your qualifications and previous experience.
Hart bei Graz, Graz
8075 Hart bei Graz | Austria
Tel. +43 504952 0
Bewerbungen ausschließlich über knapp.com/karriere