Sandvik is a global engineering Group with more than 47,000 employees with a strong commitment to enhancing customer productivity, profitability and safety.
Our operations are based on unique expertise in materials technology, extensive knowledge about industrial processes and close customer cooperation. This combination, coupled with continuous investments in research and development (R&D), has enabled us achieve world-leading positions in the following areas:
- Tools and tooling systems for metal cutting as well as components in cemented carbide and other hard materials
- Equipment and tools for the mining and construction industries as well as various...
- Transportlogistiker (m/w)
- Lehrlinge Werkstofftechnik / Wärmebehandlungstechnik (m/w)
- Equipment Lifecycle Engineering Specialist (m/f)
- Lehrlinge Mechatronik / Fertigungstechnik (m/w)
- Hydraulic Engineer (m/w)
- Mitarbeiter Produktionsplanung und -steuerung (m/w)
- Lehrlinge Metalltechnik / Zerspanungstechnik (m/w)