Scientist Extractable / Leachable (E/L) Analytics (m/f/x), GDD, Schaftenau, Austria
25! This is number of projects that our Extractable & Leachable team is supporting during development to keep our patients safe.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Plan, prioritize and coordinate internal and external E/L studies with state of the art technology
• Support biosimilar and new biologic entity (NBE) projects as analytical specialist
• Lead analytical method development for (Headspace)-GC-MS and (U)HPLC-MS
• Supervise validation of analytical methods according to current guidelines
• Develop and implement E/L concepts according to current guidelines and recommendations
• Compile reports to support filing processes to health authorities
• Evaluate and support implementation of new analytical technologies
What you'll bring to the role:
• Science degree (e.g. in biotechnology, biochemical engineering, biology, chemistry, polymer-chemistry, biochemistry or similar), preferable PhD with at least 2 years work related post-doctoral or industrial experience or Master with 6+ years of work related experience
• Good expertise in instrumental analytical techniques for small molecules, especially HPLC-MS, GC-MS, Headspace-GC-MS
• Good knowledge in extractable/leachable analytics
• Very strong communication skills in English, German beneficial
• Experience within biologics drug product development beneficial
• Strong team player
• Very good project management skill
Contact: Jennifer Kriedemann, Talent Acquisition & Staffing Business Partner, +44 7525 702920
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That's how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while we're proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people's lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you're given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you're empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you're surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world's toughest medical challenges.
We offer a market-competitive base salary in line with your qualification, experience and individual competencies. Additionally we offer an attractive incentive program, a modern company pension scheme, childcare facilities, learning & development options and worldwide career opportunities within the Novartis group. The base pay is composed of the respective amount according to the Austrian collective agreement (at least EUR 46,525.22 per year on a full time basis), plus a potential market oriented excess payment.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Novartis are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
Your responsibilities: Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to: • Design, plan, perform, interpret and report results of scientific experiments related to formulation development and drug product processes...
Your responsibilities: Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to: • Formulate and lead global CMC regulatory strategy with a focus on innovation, balancing business benefit with regulatory compliance for biosimilar...
Your responsibilities: Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to: • Formulate, lead and drive global CMC regulatory strategy with a focus on innovation, balancing business benefit with regulatory compliance...