We're a truly international company. An inclusive, innovative global FMCG with over 27,500 employees operating across 120 markets. As we embrace a new era of growth, we're transforming. With an ambitious strategy, our consumers will be at the centre of everything we do, and our ways of working and globally collaborative culture are driven by a challenger mindset, constantly questioning the status quo, finding new solutions, where people can bring their best selves to work. Driving our collective ambitions, innovation and success is key, all supported by our award-winning development programmes that create exciting and rewarding opportunities for all.
We are strengthening our Insights Team in Austria and are looking for a
Insights Analyst (m/f/d) / Parttime - Fulltime / 30 - 38,5 hpw
Start date: 1st November or earlier
The Insights Analyst is responsible for providing business insights, supporting business planning and business reviews, preparation and collaboration on Business cases as well as providing business performance analyses across all categories operating in the market.
- Utilize state-of-the-art analytical methodologies, forecasting and scenario planning techniques to deliver accurate and comprehensive data reports
- Ensure the business can track the progress on agreed key metrics, support the creation of action plans.
- Ensure that comprehensive business information is available and construct analytical tools and models to make data meaningful.
- Work hand in hand with the line manager for generating business insights via clear communication (derived from commercial analysis, research & innovation) in order to influence the development of business strategies/tactics that deliver a competitive advantage.
- Support completion of Quarterly Business Review and slide decks ensuring all activities are insights driven.
- Responsible for monitoring any major changes & providing insights to Finance and Insights management to be able to identify any impact on P&L delivery and ensuring that all submitted plan figures are based on the latest and most accurate data.
- Run ad-hoc analysis requested by the Marketing and Sales teams using variant data sources available within the business
- Ensure comprehensive market information regarding sales, trade, consumer and pricing is available and form the basis of key decision making (a team whose analysis and more importantly opinion is sought after by all other departments)
- Monitor competitor actions and analyse emerging market trends
- Develop and monitor all key executional framework KPIs, reporting and evaluation
- Degree in economics and business or related fields
- At least 1-2 years of experience in an analytical role
- A good understanding of consumer trends and knowledge on how to effectively interpret them
- Excellent communication skills and command of English - both written and spoken, additional language skills are a plus, particularly German
- Numeric and analytical; know how to drive out and apply insights
- Ability to draw conclusions, reach decisions and make recommendation
- Be a team player both internally but also with main external stakeholders
- Excellent MS Excel and PowerPoint skills, PowerBI or similar is a plus
For legal reasons, we are obliged to point out that the minimum salary for this position under the collective agreement is EUR 2.902,90 gross per month. However, our attractive salary packages are based on current market salaries and are therefore significantly higher than the stated minimum salary.
Tolerant behaviour towards nicotine-consumers is a prerequisite. If you are enthusiastic and self-motivated and would like to help shape the future of the company, we look forward to receiving your application (cover letter, resume, references). Please, send your application to: email@example.com
You can find our data protection regulations for applicants under: Imperial Tobacco in Österreich - Datenschutzerklärung (imperial-tobacco.at)