We are epitome. A technology-based, dynamic company in Vienna. With our colorful team of brilliant minds, creatives and heroes, we are initiating a new era by developing an outstanding consumer product. Our approach is moving, innovative, a little crazy and always 100% goal oriented.
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer who shares our fascination for high-tech products in the premium segment, brings passion and is open to new ideas. With patience and understanding of shareholder requirements and technical needs, you have the creative power to inspire users with interface designs.
As a Senior UX/UI Designer …
- … you bring your stylistically design expertise to the graphic representation of an interface (2D & 3D representations), paying particular attention to usability and user experience.
- ... you are passionate about research and analysis for an innovative approach.
- ... you live for the development of user stories, scenarios and flowcharts.
- ... you create concepts based on the given product designs and the desired functionality.
- ... you optimize the user experience by means of eye tracking and camera analysis.
Now about YOU:
- You have at least 5 years of professional experience in GUI design with a focus on smartphone Android and iOS as well as PC-based applications (via browsers like Chrome or Firefox).
- Solid experience with Enterprise Architect, wireframe, GIT and clickable prototypes, as well as knowledge of technologies such as HTML, CSS and SVG is what you bring to the table.
- You also have experience with web-based interfaces such as e-shops & portals.
- You`re a good listener especially to SME (subject matter experts) and key users.
- You are presentation confident, independent and service-oriented in your work style and have a strong hands-on mentality.
- You have an excellent command of German and a good command of English.
At epitome you can expect:
- A dynamic work environment - with the opportunity to grow personally with your tasks and take on responsibility
- An attractive salary starting at a minimum of EUR 4.000,- gross per month on a full-time basis (permanent employment) as well as the willingness to overpay with appropriate experience and qualifications.
- Fresh fruits every day and regular employee events
- An open and appreciative corporate culture with short communication and decision-making paths, as well as room to develop your own ideas
- Scope for success in a company full of winners and collegiality
- A modern, office with excellent public transport connections in the heart of Vienna
- A unique team spirit
- An interesting and varied field of activities
You can't wait to join us? Then send us your application and your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org and make our team even more colorful. We are looking forward to meeting you!