You want to influence automotive software? You have a vision and a desire to shape the future of mobility? The world looks like code to you? Then come join our team as
Automotive Software Architect (m/f/d)
to strengthen our center for in-car communication software in Vienna
- Development of communication software for modern real-time ECUs
- Project work in the field of automotive embedded systems
- Interface between Product Owner and development team
- Software development in C
- Definition of the software architecture in coordination with other software architects and respective experts
- Coaching the team on technical topics
- University degree in computer science or in a similar field
- Experience in embedded C programming also in a Linux environment
- Practical knowledge of the software development life-cycle
- Communicative team player who likes the idea of agile development
- High service orientation and quality consciousness
You spark our interest with:
- Professional experience using C
- Experience with existing automotive communication technologies (i.e. TCP/IP, SOME/IP etc.)
- Willingness to learn German
KEY WORDS from our daily life
C, architecture, AUTOSAR, TCP/IP, SOME/IP, communication, embedded systems
We offer you:
- International environment
- Freedom to act
- Freedom of time
- Exceptional team spirit
- Come as you are
- Grow with us
Get to know more about our benefits
This announced position is paid with an attractive and market-based salary. The minimum annual gross salary according to the IT-collective agreement "ST2 Regelstufe" is 52.220 EUR. Of course, an overpay is determined, the specific amount is based on relevant work experience.
Interested? Come join our team! APPLY HERE!
For further information, visit us at elektrobit.com/careers.
Contact us via HR_Austria@elektrobit.com
or call us at +43 (0)1 59983-7060! We'll get back to you!