Cloud Solution Architect (m/f/d)
As one of the leading insurance companies, we know that together we can achieve more. At UNIQA, we are therefore the community for a better life. We use our individual skills to shape the future together. Tell us about your strengths and apply as a Cloud Solution Architect (m/f/d)
To strengthen our Architecture Team we are searching for a Cloud Solution Architect to shapen our cloud infrastructure and application landscape.
Your main responsibilities:
- You design the cloud infrastructure and continuously improve our cloud architecture
- You support in adapting and integrating solutions into a cloud environment in collaboration with other architects and DevOps engineers.
- You drive architecture topics in your area of responsibility especially with the focus on infrastructure, governance and automation
- Multi-year expertise in design and implementation of cloud-based enterprise solutions
- Very good know-how of cloud automation technologies
- Deep knowledge of Azure cloud architecture, Microsoft CAF and Terraform is a plus
- Strong communication and coaching skills
- You are used to work independently and to gather actively the information you need for your assigned tasks
- You are also able to work in a distributed and remote team
- Fluent English verbal and written communications skills are a must.
- Good German verbal and written communications skills are a plus
Your core competencies:
- Customer Focus: We are relentlessly focused on the needs of our customers
- Action Oriented: We take action and learn from our mistakes
- Ensures Accountability: We empower each other to take responsibility
- Collaborates: We collaborate beyond conventional boundaries
- Finding effective solutions: You aim for simple feasible solutions. You ensure the efficient use of your team′s resources
- Strengthening ownership: You delegate tasks and motivate your team to act independently. You create the framework and provide the necessary freedom to enable this
At UNIQA, we live diversity. We recognize and foster the value of different perspectives in our teams and leadership positions. Therefore, we welcome applications that enrich our diversity.
You are not sure if you meet our requirements? Apply anyway! UNIQA is looking for candidates with drive, courage to change and enthusiasm!
Your benefits at one sight:
- Flexible working hours through flexitime agreements, possibility for Home Office
- Challenging topics in a dynamic working environment
- Central role in the development of the digital future of UNIQA Insurance Group
- Company pension scheme
- Multinational working environment and collaborations across UNIQA Insurance Group
- Company outings and events to improve team spirit and teamwork
- Office in the heart of Vienna
- Our headquarters, the innovative UNIQA Tower, offers open structures, relaxing break areas, a restaurant with high quality and inexpensive lunches as well as a café and a discounted membership for the in-house gym (John Harris).
- Onboarding program, guidance and support from experienced colleagues and leaders since day one
- Open communication and feedback culture within the company
- Family-friendly company including additional benefits
- Appealing career opportunities and a wide range of further education
- Solution-oriented external consulting & coaching for all employees and their relatives (online or on-site, at 9 locations in Austria)
JOB KEY FACTS
Minimum salary: 61.656 EUR Brutto
You strive for more than the minimum - so do we! We will agree on your actual salary depending on your education and experience during the recruiting process.
We look forward to getting to know you in a first interview online. Additional meetings are held in person at our head quarters in Vienna.
Check for our UNIQA Tower Tour here!
Your Person of Contact
HR Business Partnerin
Untere Donaustraße 21
A - 1029 Wien
+43 664 888 269 85
Apply now »