PALFINGER stands for the most innovative, reliable and economical lifting solutions that are used in commercial vehicles, rail vehicles, bridge inspection devices and in the maritime sector. To strengthen our Team we are looking for a
Manager Events (f/md)
You are an event PRO and know the business. You know how to bring people and brands together in an emotional live experience and how to plan and implement events professionally? You want to share your knowledge and stay up to date professionally. Then you are the right person for this position.
We are looking for a passionate team leader for the event management department. As an optimistic and strong execution-driven personality you will lead a team in the Events department where you will be responsible for all events for the PALFINGER AG and be the first contact person as expert for events throughout the group.
- Technical and disciplinary leadership of the Event team
- Responsibility fort he events within the PALFINGER AG
- Strategic overall perspective
- Conceptual design and optimization of events - globally
- Budget responbility and cost control
- Selection, management and control of service providers
- Development of new event concepts
- Conception, organisation and implementation as well as follow up of events
- Completed Degree - ideally in marketing, business administration or event management
- Passion for events and exciting projects
- At least 5 years of professional experience in event and project management, e.g., in an advertising or event agency
- Confident and self-assured appearance
- Solution- and goal-oriented approach and high-quality standards
- International Event experiences
- Business fluent in German and English
- Team-oriented personality with a high degree of organizational strength
- Very good knowledge of MS Office and project management tools
- High level of initiative, independent working style and strong communication skills
- Initial management experience, enjoyment of working in a team
- Reliability, decisiveness, flexibility and ability to work under pressure
- Willingness to travel
- Driving license class B
- Good-life-balance thanks to flexible working hours and freedom to organize your work
- Performance-related compensation and attractive incentive schemes
- Career planning and development opportunities
- Ongoing professional development
- Voluntary fringe benefits provided by our company health management scheme PALfit
Minimum gross salary according to Austrian metal industry collective agreement is EUR 49.596,40. We are willing to overpay according to training and qualification.
We are looking forward to your informative application!