Customer Service Agent - German language (all genders)
Bring your customer-first attitude to Bwin, a part of Entain Group as a Customer Service representative. The sheer pace and power of the live events and entertainment you'll be part of has to be experienced to be believed. Play a vital role at the world's largest sports betting and gaming company. You'll be in the thick of the action, making sure our customers enjoy an amazing entertainment experience, every day. For the good of entertainment.
Are you looking for a great opportunity to develop your skills? Are you a flexible, driven and solution-oriented person with an open mindset? Are you a real people's person with amazing customer service skills?
Seize the opportunity and find out more about us!
We're looking for real team players to be a part of Entain and provide professional support to our customers.
What you'll be doing:
- Handling customer inquiries via chat/e-mail/phone; including but not limited to product related (Sports, Casino, Poker) as well as cashier related matters
- Assessing individual issues and taking appropriate action to ensure customer needs are met
- Working in coordination with other teams based at different locations that share similar objectives
- Escalating system anomalies and general issues faced by customers to the relevant party
- Understanding Standard Operating Procedures and delivering service / quality standards to agreed level
What we need from you:
- Willingness and flexibility to work in the shifts
- German language C1 level
- English language skills to a business standard
- Excellent written and verbal skills as well as high interpersonal skill level
- Calm manner and able to work under pressure and be confident in answering a wide range of customer enquiries
- Ability to perform well in a multi-task/cultural and ever-changing dynamic environment
- A flexible, creative and driven personality
- General computer knowledge (MS Office, Internet)
- Interest in Sports, Casino and Poker products would be a benefit, relevant training will be provided
What we offer:
- Great place to be
- Awesome team of very knowledgeable & supportive colleagues
- We offer an annual salary minimum 31,000 euro gross p.a.
- Lunch vouchers are available
- A permanent work contract for 40 hours
- Strong focus on the personal and professional development, including in-house mentorship and e-learnings
- Relocation package
- Team Spirit: events (e.g. Action Day, Roof-top BBQ party), team building (e.g. EOY Party), sports activities (e.g. tennis, yoga, football) and pro-bono activities
- A modern and dynamic working environment in the heart of Vienna