Associate Expert Science & Technology - Sample Management and Logistic (f/m/d), GDD, Schaftenau, Austria
>200! This is the current number of programs in clinical development at Novartis. Many of these projects, which include new molecular entities as well as additional indications and different formulations for marketed products, are for medicines that could significantly advance treatment standards for patients worldwide.
Your key responsibilities:
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Plan, perform and document sample management, logistic and shipment activities in a GMP regulated environment
• Administration of stability studies and other analytical samples like reference standards
• Organization of shipments, receipt and distribution of analytical samples to internal or external recipients
• Documentation and monitoring of storage and distribution activities
• Operation and monitoring of storage facilities (cold rooms, freezers, fridges, climate cabinets)
• Support compilation of GMP documents, e.g. writing of word/operating procedures based on templates under moderate supervision
• Interact and collaborate with other groups and sites according to project requirements and communicate, address and tackle problems (e.g. unexpected events during sample management, shipments)
• Be part of an open and motivated team with flat hierarchies, bring in your networking skills and collaborate across boundaries that actively fosters knowledge exchange
What you'll bring to the role:
• Apprenticeship in industry (or equivalent technical education as chemistry HTL, CTA, BTA or MTA)
• Fluency in German and English
• Flexible, pragmatic and goal-orientated working style and scientific way of thinking
• Team-oriented with an open mindset
• Can-do mentality and the ability to adapt to change with strong communication across organizational interfaces
• Ability to work with a cross-functional team in a matrix environment
• Experience in a GMP regulated working environment beneficial
• Knowledge of LIMS tool and SAP beneficial
766 million lives were touched by Novartis medicines in 2021, and while we are proud of this, we know there is so much more we could do to help improve and extend people's lives.
We believe new insights, perspectives and ground-breaking solutions can be found at the intersection of medical science and digital innovation. That a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment inspires new ways of working.
We believe our potential can thrive and grow in an unbossed culture underpinned by integrity, curiosity and flexibility. And we can reinvent what's possible, when we collaborate with courage to aggressively and ambitiously tackle the world's toughest medical challenges. Because the greatest risk in life, is the risk of never trying!
Imagine what you could do here at Novartis!
In addition to a market-competitive base salary, we offer an attractive incentive program, a modern company pension scheme, childcare facilities, learning and development options as well as worldwide career opportunities within the Novartis group. In accordance with Austrian law, we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary as stated in the collective bargaining agreement. For this position the minimum salary is EUR 37.756,32/year (on a full-time basis). We also offer a potential market oriented excess payment in line with your experience and qualifications
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse team's representative of the patients and communities we serve.
Our recruitment decisions are based on selecting the best person for the job, regardless of gender, religion, age, color, race, sexual orientation, nationality or disability.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to hear more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse teams representative of the patients and communities we serve.