IT Lead Business Consultant - QC Laboratory Automation (f/m/d)
Join the IT OPS Quality - Global Laboratory Execution Team and contribute to the portfolio of exciting projects and initiatives which aim to automate our quality control laboratories' process workflows, ensure and enhance data integrity and compliance and attain high levels of digitization by developing paperless capabilities throughout our software application landscape. In essence: help us boosting our Quality Control Labs operations into the future.
The position is mainly based in Vienna, but due to our expansion and the related projects there will be also occasional travels to Bruck an der Leitha.
Tasks & responsibilities
- You will provide consulting support and enhancements to LIMS and LES systems that meet the needs of the Business and interact effectively and efficiently with multiple stakeholders (Business project leads, program leads, managers at different levels as well as application key users, end users, and other IT functions)
- You will support and/or lead implementation projects in the area of QC Laboratory Informatics, focusing most prominently on Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS) and Laboratory Execution Systems (LES)
- You will analyze real Business problems, help to articulate them into user requirements and devise solutions on top of commercial off the shelf software applications
- You will engage external partners supporting the implementation of projects and the maintenance of systems
- You will understand BI framework and follow defined processes
- You will determine documentation requirements and ensure its delivery as required in support of baseline and project activities
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Computer Science, Management Information System, Engineering or related relevant discipline
- At least 5 years working experience with LIMS systems (preferably LabWare) as an IT Business Analyst or Technical Project Manager, direct experience with Laboratory Execution Systems (LES) is a plus
- Experience with GxP regulations in the pharmaceutical industry
- Proven experience working in at least mid-sized software implementation projects in regulated environments and solid business analysis skills, particularly in user requirements analysis and specifications documents creation
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Experience in working in an international and intercultural environment and availability to travel (less than 20%)
- Flexible working time models/home office depending on the position Additional off-days (bridge-days) for more leisure time
- Staff restaurant with a variety of lunch options for your daily well-being
- Position specific training opportunities for your personal and professional growth
- Comprehensive health promotion, sustaining your health in the best possible way
We offer an attractive salary package in line with your qualification, experience and individual competencies. The base pay is composed of a market oriented excess payment and the respective amount according to the Austrian collective agreement (at least EUR 60,000 gross per year/full-time).
WHY BOEHRINGER INGELHEIM?
- Work with us on the health of humans and animals - do something meaningful!!
- As a family-run company we offer long-term and stable jobs and value sustainability
- We offer you an innovative working environment and a responsible and versatile tasks
- Work in Vienna Meidling together with more than 3,080 employees on international projects. A team of over 40 nationalities is waiting for you!
Boehringer Ingelheim is an equal opportunity global employer who takes pride in maintaining a diverse and inclusive culture. We embrace diversity of perspectives and strive for an inclusive environment, which benefits our employees, patients and communities.
WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO RECEIVING YOUR APPLICATION ONLINE!
By uploading your application documents via our application portal, we can treat your data confidentially and in compliance with the GDPR.
Do you have any additional questions about the position? Your HR Recruiting Manager for this position is Patricia Dirrhammer.
On our career site you will find further interesting information about us as an employer as well as information about the application process or our diverse divisions. Take a look behind the scenes and get an insight into our day-to-day business.
Is the position interesting for someone you know? Recommend us!