International local hero
You're on-site and there for your customers - with the know-how of the international group.
-- How cool is that!
Key Account Business Development Manager
Vienna / Linz / Graz
Are you interested in…
- developing KA business plans and models to deliver top-line growth in Central Europe region
- setting up of local action plans with Daikin CE Affiliates to deliver on the business objectives and following them up
- setting up of Sales targets to reach
- supporting and co-ordinating all Key Accounts cross border in Daikin CE and the International Key Accounts in the region
- supporting the Product teams in preparing pre-sales packages for KA colleagues & customers
- collecting the market requirements from End Users & Affiliates to support product management team with product development
Do you bring along…
- BSc. in Industrial Engineering
- 3-5 years experience in Key Account Sales Management
- tactical Account acquisition experience
- hunter mindset in Sales
- experience in international working environment
- analytical thinking
- strategic approach
If you answer all with yes then we should meet!
With us, you will find opposites that attract: A global group for innovative heating, ventilation, refrigeration and air-conditioning systems, where you are on a first-name basis across all hierarchies. A stable employer, alongside of whom you can develop yourself dynamically. With cultural diversity instead of simplicity. Where you can not only have really good ideas, but can also implement them.
You are a local hero? Then send us your international CV!
DAIKIN Airconditioning Central Europe
HR Talent Acquisition Team
More information at daikin-ce.com/howcoolisthat
The salary package starts at a level of EUR 55.000,00 gross per year (all-in contract). Depending on your qualifications and experiences this amount can be exceeded. Additionally we offer benefits as very flexible working time model, bonuses, meal tickets and pension insurance.