You work locally with the know-how of an international group.
-- How cool is that!
Senior Mechanical (HVAC) Design Engineer (m/f/d)
Vienna / Linz / Graz
Are you interested in…
- designing hydronic Solutions for Heating/Chilled Water / and Domestic water application
- supporting technical design execution alongside Project Managers
- approving of junior design Engineers HVAC designs
- supporting with the sign off of the designs
- preparing detailed specifications to support the tendering process and projects
- supporting the development of quality processes to insure project learning
Do you bring along…
- MSc. from a technical university, preferably in HVAC
- at least 5 years, in HVACR Design & Management
- working knowledge of controls and significant experience with developing sequences of operation
- experience in writing engineering reports and assessing systems and HVACR quality
- capable of managing multiple complex projects simultaneously and directing and overseeing engineering staff
- direct experience in the preparation of mechanical contract drawings and engineering specifications
- proficient in the use of various computer programs such as HVAC load calculations and pressure drop calculations, Microsoft Office Suite and AutoCAD
- proficiency in technical German and English preferred
If you answer all with yes then we should meet!
With us, you will find opposites that attract: A global group for innovative heating, ventilation, refrigeration and air-conditioning systems, where you are on a first-name basis across all hierarchies. A stable employer, alongside of whom you can develop yourself dynamically. With cultural diversity instead of simplicity. Where you can not only have really good ideas, but can also implement them.
You are soloist? Then send us your team-capable CV!
DAIKIN Airconditioning Central Europe
HR Talent Acquisition Team
More information at daikin-ce.com/howcoolisthat
The salary package starts at a level of EUR 56.000,00 gross per year (all-in contract). Depending on your qualifications and experiences this amount can be exceeded. Additionally we offer benefits as very flexible working time model, bonuses, meal tickets and pension insurance.