Project Coordinator - Strategic Product Management - Salzburg
Keep KISKA's Strategic Product Management team on-task and in-line. All in a friendly and fast-paced international environment. Working very closely with the Director, you'll oversee all project communication and administration. You'll also drive internal team tasks and milestone management, as well as take ownership of stakeholder organisation. If you want exposure to the two-wheel transportation industry, or fields like product management and account management, this is a great opportunity.
"Want to kick-start a career in product management? Maybe you can't get enough of life on two-wheels? Perhaps you just want to keep a team of fun experts on-track? You can stop looking, because it's all here."
Reno, Director Strategic Product Management
- Support the Strategic Product Management Director in every aspect. Including coordinating meetings with internal and external stakeholders, ensuring accurate planning.
- Execute meeting tasks with ease. Like setting up PowerPoint presentations for C-level clients, following meetings and recording everything in shorthand for clear and concise minutes.
- Stay up-to-date with team status. Maintain an overview of resources and budget. Make cross-checking all of it with clients a high priority.
- Drive internal team topics to completion. Pitch in to help the team with ad hoc tasks, as nearly everything that comes their way needs coordination.
- Professional project coordination experience, or similar.
- Pro-active attitude and self-starter mentality. Advanced organisational skills and ability to prioritise multiple tasks while keeping a broad project overview.
- Excellent and clear communication skills. Use different modes of communication effectively. Interested and invested in team success.
- Fluent in English. German is a plus.
NOW'S A BETTER TIME THAN EVER TO DO COOL THINGS WITH GREAT PEOPLE.
GET TO KNOW OUR CULTURE
LEARN ABOUT CAREERS
St. Leonharder-Straße 4
+43 (0) 624 673 488
KISKA is an equal opportunity employer. It's a no-brainer, but important to mention. Salary compensation is based on current market expectations, as well as your proven skills and experience. (Hint: it's competitive). To be considered for the role, please submit your application at the earliest possible time, our team is awaiting it with interest.