Junior Customer Experience Manager (m/f/d)
Sportradar's OTT unit has more than 15 years' experience as a streaming platform provider. The OTT Customer Experience team is the link between our clients and our product team and is in constant exchange with the client.
As a Junior Customer Experience Manager you will assist our current team and maintain our customer relationships. You will support our unit with various administrative tasks and help to increase traffic on the platforms. The ideal candidate has a high interest in the digital world, sports and great communication skills.
- Assist the customer experience team in coordination and consulting of our global clients
- Administrative support of the OTT unit (preparing invoices and reports, independent maintenance and documentation of data, support in researching information etc.)
- Coordinate and maintain our customer relationships by taking over own clients
- Demonstrate product knowledge that allows you to help our clients by using the platform most effective
- Develop and implement new innovative marketing operations with and for our clients to show growth on the platform
- Work closely with the product team by providing them with customer feedback and feature requests
- First experience in similar fields (account management/customer experience, administration) is of advantage
- Technology savvy & high interest in the digital world and sports
- Passion about learning and dealing with clients
- Highly independent and self-driven personality
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Excellent business English skills, any other language considered a plus
- A high-profile position upon which to develop further within the organization.
- Become part of one of the fastest-growing businesses in the digital sports environment and help us scale our operations
- Be part of a highly motivated, innovative, and dynamic team with people from more than 20 nationalities in our office
- Exciting job field with the opportunity for personal development
- Education and training, like German and English courses and Sportradar eAcademy
- Remote working possibilities and flexible working hours
- Health Care, workshops and life insurance policy
- Tickets for sports events and concerts, as well as darts, table football, and table tennis for after-work sports activities in the office
- Team activities, like Happy Hours or charity, summer, and year-end party
The minimum monthly salary for this position is according to the Collective Bargaining Agreement, overpayment will be considered depending on qualifications and working experience.
Sportradar is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to encourage diversity within our teams. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to among other things, your background, status, or personal preferences.