HUAWEI is a leading global provider of information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure and smart devices; with integrated solutions across four key domains - Telecom Networks, IT, Smart devices, and Cloud Services.
We invest heavily in basic research, concentrating on technological breakthroughs that drive the world forward. With more than 180,000 employees, and we operate in more than 170 countries and regions as a leading supplier of next generation telecom networks and currently serve 37 of the world's top 50 operators. We look for people who share our Vision: We are committed to providing innovative products, services and solutions to create long-term value and growth potential for our clients. -- Building a fully connected and intelligent world to everyone.
Training Manager (m/f)
(Vienna; Full-time 38.5h)
Expected start date: ASAP
We are looking for a Training Manager in Retail Department, who will be in charge of the training plan and execution; enhance the sales and customer service ability through product knowledge, professional skill and in-job training.
- Responsible for Austrian retail training management
- Identifying training needs, developing monthly, quarterly and yearly training plan, executing training plan and making training summary report regularly
- Mining for (joint-) training opportunities for operators, distributors and retailers , and establish a good relationship with customer's training team
- Establishing, implementing, tracking and improving training evaluation system
- Stimulating the knowledge sharing, communication and promotion of sales team by organizing promotional skills and product knowledge contests or other activities
- Delivering training materials and ensuring best practice output
- Supporting regional and HQ training program
- Supporting local new Products launch events/media events/customer events for product presentation
- Evaluating the training quality through regular shop visits and phone call with shop staff; continuously improve training quality.
- Bachelor degree or above
- At least 3+ years of experience in the areas of retail training in consumer business.
- Fluent German and high proficiency in English
- Operating experience in consumer goods companies
- Professional knowledge in the areas of retail training
- Master store sales and consumer services
- Good project management skills
- Valid driving license as business travel is required
- Accept flexible working time
- A minimum salary of EUR 42,000,00 gross per year (All-in) with an uncapped earning potential and attractive social benefits (e.g. lunch vouchers, car allowance)
- A professional career in one of the leading multinational telecommunication companies
- International team and working environment with highly motivated, open-minded colleagues
- Good career opportunity and a wide variety of internal training
- Free coffee, fruits, snacks and team events
HOW TO JOIN US?
Please send your detailed CV in English or German via e-mail to email@example.com indicating your earliest start date and your salary expectations.
Important: To be considered for this role, applicants must be eligible to live and work in Austria
With your application, you agree with our Recruitment Privacy Statement: