Position Title: Strategy & Commercial Excellence Manager (mfd)
Location: Vienna, Austria
At Viatris, we see healthcare not as it is but as it should be. We act courageously and are uniquely positioned to be a source of stability in a world of evolving healthcare needs.
Viatris empowers people worldwide to live healthier at every stage of life.
We do so via:
- Access - Providing high quality trusted medicines regardless of geography or circumstance;
- Leadership - Advancing sustainable operations and innovative solutions to improve patient health; and
- Partnership - Leveraging our collective expertise to connect people to products and services.
Every day, we rise to the challenge to make a difference. You as Manager Strategy & Commercial Excellence (m/f/d) will make this difference with your data-analysis skills and strategic thinking. You will report directly to the general manager and will play a crucial role in enhancing our organization for the future by developing strategies, dashboards for performance tracking, implement tools for sales-force effectiveness and support to develop organizational improvements. In your role as a data-based "driver" for commercial improvement, you will collaborate with all department heads and teams (marketing, business development, sales retail & hospital, finance, supply chain, HR) to develop the optimal strategy, tactics and you implement the required information tools.
Given the broad set-up of Viatris in Austria, you will need to be a flexible strategic thinker and will have the support of a direct report in the area of SFE tracking-tools.
In your role as Strategy & Commercial Excellence Manager (m/f/d), you will:
- Support in the setting of the business strategies overall as well as the business units
- Create and support a culture of data-driven decision-making by defining KPIs together with the stakeholders, identifying competitive toolsets and implementing best practices
- Run ad-hoc as well as ongoing market analytics in order to discover business opportunities and translate those into concise recommendations
- Plan, coordinate, and design commercial excellence activities and support local strategic projects
- Monitor progress and produce status reports to assure project deadlines, standards, and cost targets are met.
- Drive the harmonization of business metrics and analytics (including key performance indicators)
- Work closely with decision makers of departments to identify, recommend, develop, implement, and support cost-effective reporting solutions for all aspects of the organization. You will collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to define business and systems requirements in delivering new reporting functionalities.
- Produce analytics to support strategic planning, market/competitor assessments, identification of market projections, demographics, market share, market opportunities, physician demand by specialty and business development planning.
- Responsible for the development and execution of the sales excellence agenda, SFE, processes and tools with the support of your direct report
The minimum qualifications for this role are:
- University degree, preferably in Business Administration or Economics
- Minimum of 3 years of experience within in a Pharmaceutical or consulting company, with at least 2 years in a similar role
- Advanced Project Management & Business Analytical skills
- Experience in an international environment is an asset
- Fluent in English and German, in speaking, reading, writing and presenting
- Advanced ability to analyze data and translate business needs into BI dashboards & recommendations
- Ability to achieve results through cross-functional teams
The gross annual salary is at least 65.000EUR.
At Viatris, we offer competitive salaries, benefits and an inclusive environment where you can use your experiences, perspectives and skills to help make an impact on the lives of others.
Are you ready for your next career step? Then we look forward to receiving your meaningful application documents via our application system: Strategy & Commercial Excellence Manager (m/f/d) (myworkdayjobs.com)
Please note our privacy notice for processing of personal data of applicants.