For 80 years now, Lenzing has been looking beyond fiber. Inspired by the needs of the world, we create smart and exciting solutions made from natural wood - for consumers, for our business partners, and for an environment worth living in. Our expertise and passion are dedicated to support the industry, brands and retailers - in sectors like fashion, beauty care or hygiene - by providing products and services that maximize value creation from both the environmental and the economical perspective. Our tenacity and engineering excellence also drive the development of innovative plant & process technologies. Lenzing offers great career opportunities for tech-savvy tinkerers, life-oriented researchers and visionaries with a strong sense of responsibility.
We are innovative by nature. How about you?
For the area of Global Technology & Asset Integrity in Lenzing, Upper Austria, we invite you to submit applications for the role as
Global Business Process Lead (Maintenance)
Ref No: 2503
Purpose & key responsibilities of the role:
- You will define process steps of the Business Process Landscape
- You will design cross functional Business Processes (referring to the Process Governance) in collaboration with functional Business Process owners and Key Users
- You will lead work streams of the continuous improvement projects. Hence executes the work stream leader of strategic projects
- You will facilitate the Demand Management Process in collaboration with the Business process owner
- You will lead and guide global SAP PM Key Users, improve communication and support, support in case of questions, problems and requests
- You will define and implement SAP maintenance processes and standards, manuals and guidelines
- You will develop and support Master Data Management
Our expectations for this exciting role:
- You will have completed a Master's degree in Operations- / Information Management, Maintenance or equivalent
- You have considerable experience in process management, preferably with an international background and +5 years of industry experience
- You are familiar with any BPM modelling notation (such as BPMN) and project planning (such as work package scope, schedule and resource management)
- You know business process modelling and analysis tools and techniques, building and maintaining a business process repository
- You have strategic relationship management skills with key and end-users, understanding of the organizational structure and intercultural sensitivity
- You have excellent communication, presentation and project management skills
The monthly gross salary for this position is according to collective agreement in the chemical industry based on 38 working hours/week at least EUR 3.800,- with a willingness to overpay - depending on qualifications and experience. Additionally you will also take part in the Lenzing bonus system. We offer flexible working time and remote working options.
Are you passionate and qualified to take this role?
Take the chance to contribute to the success of the Lenzing Group!
I am looking forward to your online application.
Your contact person: Alana Wilson