Wir, GG Group, sind eine internationale Unternehmensgruppe in Familienbesitz, die hochqualitative und technologisch anspruchsvolle Kabel und Leitungssysteme für die Energie- und Datenübertragung im Automotive- und Industrieumfeld entwickelt und herstellt. Wir arbeiten mit Leidenschaft, Inspiration und voller Energie, um die beste Lösung für unsere Kunden zu entwickeln und zu liefern, wo immer sie uns brauchen.
Starten Sie in einem dynamischen und flexiblen Arbeitsumfeld, das es Ihnen ermöglicht, Ihre Stärken einzubringen und zu erweitern!
Client / Customer Care Specialist (Supply Chain) (m/f/x) | Vienna, AT
- Design and drive the implementation and improvement of our global customer service concept for all plants
- Lead global customer-related supply chain negotiations as a main contact for group-wide customer care topics
- Implement state-of-the-art processes and tools to handle demand fluctuations, backlog recovery and escalations in the best possible way
- Responsible for sharing global key knowledge in the field of SD SAP/ between GG plants and their local key users
- Definition and monitoring of customer service relevant KPI's
- Methodically lead our plant customer service function
- Act as a role model for the global approach and be the expert for processes & systems improvements
- Deep know-how of Customer Service (min 3 years of experience) and Supply Chain Management
- Minimum 3 years automotive experience in a manufacturing environment
- Professional level on Sales and Distribution (SAP SD)
- Strong communication and negotiation skills in English / any additional languages are a plus
- Knowledge about implementing and optimizing processes including IT systems
- Analytical skills, organizational talent and key performance oriented
- Excellent team player in intercultural teams and experience working in a matrix organization
- Proactive attitude and autonomous working
- MS Office and SAP skills
- Independent and autonomous work in a team
- International and owner-managed company that is expanding strongly
- Innovative, modern working environment with flexible working hours (Mobile Work)
- Various employee benefits
- EAP - Employee Assistance Program
- We are required by law to state the minimum salary for this position. According to our collective agreement, this is Euro 2,620 (full-time basis). The actual salary depends on your qualifications and previous experience and will be agreed in a personal interview.
HR Business Partner
Muthgasse 36, 1190 Vienna
Vienna | Poysdorf | Mikulov | Breclav | Pohorelice | Sindelfingen | Ingolstadt
Munich | Torino | Balti | Shenyang | San Juan del Rio | Southfield | SHANGHAI
All hiring decisions at GG are made by evaluating individual qualifications, position requirements and needs of the business without regard to race or ethnicity, religious affiliation, age, disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity and/or expression, marital or partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status (including pregnancy), or any other status protected by the legislation or regulations in the locations where we operate. GG will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.