International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues - with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
Performance Marketing Manager (f/m/x)
The Group Marketing Division is on its way to making the group's digital marketing landscape future proof. You run on data, full funnel optimisation and A/B testing? We are looking for someone like you to join our team and help us to accelerate in digital customer acquisition.
What you can expect:
- You will work closely with different stakeholders within the RBI group to support digital customer acquisition through performance campaigns on all popular ad networks
- You will work on diverse campaign types, ranging from awareness / branding to conversion campaigns, targeting audiences from private customers over businesses to corporates and promoting our various digital financing products
- You will get to work on all major digital platforms, might it be web or mobile and get the chance to shape our strategic approach to customer acquisition for new products up to 1 year prior to launch
- You will support us in shaping the future of Digital Customer Acquisition moving forward and further down the funnel
- You will get to A/B test on your campaigns and other touch points throughout the customer journey in collaboration with colleagues to improve conversion rates along the funnel
- You will ensure proper tracking across all campaigns & channels and foster a data-driven approach to optimisation within the Group Marketing division
- You will join our cross-functional and multicultural team, profiting from insights of other disciplines such as Social Media, data and digital product marketing and contribute with your performance marketing knowledge & insights to up our marketing game
What you bring to the table:
- Degree in Online Marketing, Business Economics or a related field
- 3+ years of experience as a Performance Marketing Manager and proven track or administrating media budget and running paid ads on all popular ad networks
- Mobile marketing experience is a plus
- Profound understanding of performance marketing, all popular ad networks & campaign types as well as data-driven campaign optimisation & A/B testing capabilities for ads
- Deep knowledge about tracking capabilities and reporting skills that allow you to create extensive campaign reports and explain them to less data-savvy colleagues
- A curious mind that stays on top of industry standards and trends when it comes to ad network capabilities, seasonality, new ad networks / ad types etc.
- Proactivity and the eagerness to learn while shaping our division-wide understanding of a data-driven mindset
- Proficiency in German and English, both written and spoken
What we offer:
- OPPORTUNITIES: Work for a top brand in a diverse, international team
- GROWTH: Benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- WORK-LIFE BALANCE: Flexible working arrangements and mobile working
- BENEFITS: Enjoy the social benefits of a leading bank
- REMUNERATION: You'll earn an appropriate salary starting at EUR 56,400 gross p.a. including overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application!