Our company is specialized in airfreight and logistics, located in Vienna in Austria and a subsidiary of HYUNDAI MOTORS. Our main business is to provide high quality customized services through our unique logistics system for customers. One of our main customers is being KIA, Hyundai Motors and MOBIS.
We are seeking
Operations & Customer Service
- Dispatch complete transport process.
- Communicate effectivly with customers, 3rd party logistics service providers like trucking companies, airlines, customs and also other Glovis offices worldwide .
- Accurate and timely data entries, client billings, reports, status checks etc.
- To support & inform supervisor ( next higher level ) in case of any irregularities, customers` complaints
- Maintain compliance standards at all times - including internal and external rules, laws and policies like air security plan , customs law and other local and global regulations like IATA DGR regulations
- Understand branch process flow, constantly looking for areas to improve efficiency & effectiveness
- Understand and ensure all customers` standard operating procedures ( SOP ) and maintain internal SOPs
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with customers and vendors like airlines, trucking companies, warehous agents
- Keep satisfying existing customers and take an active role to gain new clients and implement new business successfully.
- Organize, coordinate and communicate in a good manner among our airfreight operations team to maintain a strong business performance
- Manage to reduce direct costs ( airline rates, trucking costs ) and increase productivity ( files per FTE )
- Respond to e-mails and requests from customers and Glovis Korea team timely
- Organise workloads within team to ensure smooth operations during peak activity and/or staff absence. Create back up solutions. Get familiar with Glovis transport software system and enhance acknowledge constantly.
- Ensure compliance at all times ( air security, law act on working hours etc.)
- Actively participate in development of Hyundai Glovis Business by assisting team with new client enquiries.
- Required specialist for forwarding and logistics
- Preferred bachelor or specialist for forwarding and logistics
- Required 2 years
- Preferred 2-5 years
- Job Competency
- Represent Glovis in a good manner when build up and maintain strong relationships with clients, airlines, trucking companies and offices abroad.
- Teamwork and responsibility
- commercial awareness
- results and quality oriented
- Knowledge & Skills
- Min. Experience in airfreight industry of 1,5-2 years
- Fluency in English & German both written and verbal
- Proficient computer skills & Ms office basics
- Working Place
- Vienna Airport
Additional requirements (certification etc.)
- Fluent in German and English
In addition, the salary based on Gross yearly will be between 45 K and 51 K Euro
Salary can be negotiated according to experience.
Please, send CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org
Company reference: www.glovis.net
Address; Ghegastrasse 3, Top 4.2, 1030 Vienna, Austria