For 80 years now, Lenzing has been looking beyond fiber. Inspired by the needs of the world, we create smart and exciting solutions made from natural wood - for consumers, for our business partners, and for an environment worth living in. Our expertise and passion are dedicated to support the industry, brands and retailers - in sectors like fashion, beauty care or hygiene - by providing products and services that maximize value creation from both the environmental and the economical perspective. Our tenacity and engineering excellence also drive the development of innovative plant & process technologies. Lenzing offers great career opportunities for tech-savvy tinkerers, life-oriented researchers and visionaries with a strong sense of responsibility.
We are innovative by nature. How about you?
For the area of Business Process Management in Lenzing AG located in Lenzing we invite you to submit applications for the role as
Business Process Management Expert (m/f/d)
Ref No: 2240
Purpose & key responsibilities of the role:
- You will contribute to the biggest digitalization program in the history of Lenzing, the SAP S/4 HANA transformation.
- You ensure the methodological BPM approach for business process modelling as the basis for process analysis and improvement
- Provide the BPM service (Process Framework) to the global Business Process Leader community to improve the process maturity of the enterprise processes.
- Know process improvement methods, such as Lean Six Sigma, and capability to do "As-is" process discovery and "to-be" process modeling and analysis
- Work cross-departmental and mostly in projects to facilitate the business process improvement activities on a global scale, i.e. interpersonal, verbal and written communication in EN.
- Ensures to meet the ISO standards in alignment with the quality department
Our expectations for this exciting role:
- University degree in engineering or business informatics
- Must possess a minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar field of Business Process Modelling
- Proficiency in a BPM tool and familiarity with any BPM modeling notation (such as BPMN)
- Lean Six Sigma belt preferred
- SAP S/4 expertise is an option
- Able to adapt to change in the work environment
- Able to work in a team and produce quality output under tight deadlines
- Strong verbal and oral communication skills
- Very good English skills, German as an option
- Self-motivated and strong analytical skills
- Attention to detail, prioritization skill, and time management
- Quick learner with a positive attitude
- Maintain a strong relationship with key groups
- Motivational and communication skill
- An empowered team member, a process-oriented thinker
The monthly gross salary for this position is according to collective agreement in the chemical industry based on 38 working hours/week at least EUR 3,800.- with a willingness to overpay - depending on qualifications and experience.
Additionally you will also take part in the Lenzing bonus system.
We offer flexible working time and remote working options.
Are you passionate and qualified to take this role? Take the chance to contribute to the success of the Lenzing Group!
We are looking forward to your online application.
Your responsible recruiter: Birgit Jedinger