Associate Director, Sales Oncology (m/w/d)
- Deliver business performance and portfolio sales across Germany sales teams within business unit
- Manage and develop a team of national / regional first line Manager
- Accelerate growth and drive long-term business performance
- Development of key capabilities across sales functions
- Lead BMS customer sales strategy for business unit
- Enable a high performing organization and culture across the broader BMS business
- Contribute to improvements in operational model
- Active leadership within oncology leadership team across relevant products / portfolio
- Manage across matrix teams
Expected Areas of Competence:
- Focuses on the end results, demonstrating personal accountability and commitment to achieving the objectives of the business
- Manage the allocation and deployment of all healthcare resources, including people activities, projects and investment and ensure resources remain focused on driving brand and business needs
- Ability to create an enthusiastic and committed team environment, based on mutual trust and respect. Ability to drive superior team performance by leveraging individual strengths.
- Actively leads and fosters an environment for learning and development of team members based on their needs, motivations and business requirements (consistent with company direction)
- Clearly and effectively conveys ideas and attitudes, verbally and in writing, ensuring that the recipient comprehends the message. Possesses excellent listening and questioning skills and engages in open and candid dialogue.
- Believes that he/she and the organization can commit to a standard of excellence and achieve superior results. Includes self-motivation, a commitment to stretch goals and the determination to succeed over time.
- Exhibits excellence in identifying, meeting and exceeding internal and external customer expectation. Acts with an understanding of the environmental pressures that customers face and seeks decisions that benefit both parties
- Demonstrates ability to evaluate and analyze available information to make the most appropriate decisions in a timely manner.
- Demonstrates ability to persuade team members to take action to obtain desired results. In addition, he/she must model and promote selling skills.
- Willingness to take action or make commitments under uncertain conditions and champion creative and innovative ideas and approaches.
- Demonstrates development of productive rapport with subordinates, peers, other key BMS personnel and customers.
- Ensure that sufficient funding, training, onboarding and off-boarding procedures, and resource are available to enable compliance with regulations and regular self-inspection and auditing.
- Perform all of the above duties in an ethical and legally compliant manner, adhering to the BMS Principles of Integrity, BMS policies, procedures and German legislation applicable to the role and relevant local legislation and industry codes of practices
- Ensure all required trainings are completed and documented in the appropriate in e-learning system. Alert your line manager or Compliance & Ethics Director to possible compliance issues.
- Report any adverse events or product quality complaints immediately to Medical Information in accordance with the relevant BMS complaint reporting procedures.
- Drive BMS Core Behaviours and act upon these.
- Proven track record of performance as a manager; second-line manager experience preferred
- Demonstrated leadership skills in directing and motivating large teams
- Successful track record with one or more product launches
- Demonstrated experience in implementation of tactical and strategic plans
- Clear understanding of market place in terms of pharmaceutical industry and national health economy and environment (experience in Oncology desired)
- Demonstrated experience of taking a leading role in a matrix team working with subordinates, peers and superiors.
- Proven ability to manage and develop a high performing team and being able to make difficult human resource decisions.
- Cross functional experience including marketing or market access desired
- Opportunity to work in cross-functional teams,
- Opportunity to influence marketing strategies and company objectives
- Experience of broad accountability for sales results and people development
- Development of wider leadership skills
Bristol-Myers Squibb GmbH & Co. KGaA
Bewerbungen bitte über nachfolgenden Link: