The Joint Venture STRUCINSPECT is the winner of the Austrian State Prize for digital transformation 2020. We are one of Austria's first corporate start-ups and combine the flexibility as well as the speed of a young start-up with the stability of established enterprises. Our work involves cutting edge Artificial Intelligence (AI), cloud technologies, SaaS and an expert community, brought together in a B2B platform business model in the field of automated infrastructure inspections and lifecycle management. Our vision is to keep the worlds' infrastructure safe and to establish the world's first infrastructure collaboration and lifecycle hub by providing digital services.
STRUCINSPECT - Head of Digital Services (f/m/d)
Our talented and highly motivated experts cover key competences in AI damage detection, data capture methods, photogrammetry, digital twin creation, BIM, and civil engineering. Join us as our new Head of Digital Services (f/m/d).
- You set the vision of Digital Inspection Services
- You will form and lead a growing team of product managers, process managers and operations engineers fostering a team-based culture and ensuring positive interactions with other teams and partners
- You combine a deep understanding of customers' needs with creative thinking to apply digital technologies to create value to users
- You are responsible for the Product management of our digital products and services in the field of Digital Inspection
- You work as a key member of the core management team on defining the overall strategy and business plan
- You as process owner ensure that all process activities, procedures and the policies are defined, and the operational team is informed actively and well trained
- You closely work with the development team to achieve operational excellence and continuous improvement of our services
- Bachelor's or master's degree within a business or STEM field
- Minimum 5 years of experience in operational excellence, product management in a software or data processing environment or digital transformation in relevant industry
- Entrepreneurial spirit with equally strong business and technology skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills at all organization levels
- Experience in working with leaders across the business value stream in driving to business improvements
- Excellent English skills (spoken and written), further languages are a big plus
WE OFFER YOU:
- Good life-balance thanks to flexible working hours
- Performance-related compensation and attractive incentive schemes
- The opportunity to work in an international business environment with cutting-edge technologies
- Participation in the scale-up phase of our growing corporate start-up
- Personal development opportunities and room for own ideas and improvements
- Great team spirit and a highly motivated organization
Minimum gross salary according to Austrian metal industry collective agreement is EUR 53.464,04 per year. We are willing to overpay according to training and qualification.
We are looking forward to your informative application!