Communication Manager (f/m/x)
- A world of opportunities available at home and abroad
- We offer you the development opportunities that you need to flourish throughout your career
- Great performance is rewarded
- Be part of our vision to contribute to a better world
- Work on challenging projects
- Enjoy excellent benefits
- Join a dynamic and supportive culture
- Strike a good balance between work and home
- We are collaborators and team players
- Corrugated Packaging is looking for an experienced communication professional with great people skills and a dynamic self-starter approach to join our growing business of sustainable packaging and paper solutions. If you are passionate about fibre-based products, experienced in working with mainly international trade media, have a creative approach to keeping our existing customers informed via social media channels and have a good sense for the development of compelling customer-focused content, you have a great opportunity to join the marketing and communication team of our business unit. We are looking for a communicator to conduct yearly editorial planning in line with the business unit's communication strategy and business goals, mainly targeting international trade and social media.
- Media relations:
- Serve as the point of contact for day-to-day media enquiries and manage them
- Write high-quality active, reactive and crisis communication pieces in English
- Work together with customers and other external stakeholders to create meaningful media contributions supporting Mondi's sustainability and overall business goals
- Oversee all local media work and ensure a smooth approval process in accordance with Mondi's media communication policy
- Social media:
- Create campaign ideas, show a creative approach to visualising B2B content (images, videos, infographics, etc.) and have profound knowledge of setting up campaigns
- Collaborate closely with marketing and sales teams and other relevant internal stakeholders to spot opportunities for impactful social campaigns, having a close look at the entire packaging and paper industry
- Content development:
- Identify trends and translate them into key messages for our main audiences
- Develop business-relevant content for multi-channel use, having an excellent sense of language and tone of voice that matches the needs of our mainly B2B target groups
- Translate complex B2B content into easy-to-grasp key messages and positioning statements in support of the strategic direction of our business
- Continuously update existing and produce new key messages, positioning statements and white papers
- Self-starter, flexible and entrepreneurial with strong organisational skills, able to influence and manage different interests, drive consensus and get things done
- Strategic thinker with excellent conceptual and analytical skills to follow up on the communications' impact and adapt to meet agreed business objectives
- Able to manage diverse internal and external stakeholders by setting the right priorities, ensuring a smooth flow of communication and keeping all stakeholders informed
- Collaborate closely with the Group communication team on all media relations and social media topics, leverage the global Mondi brand within our business and ensure messaging consistency
- Inspire and guide a range of communication and marketing colleagues within the local mill and plant network to deliver high quality media work, providing constructive feedback on written and visual content to produce successful audience-centric social media content and build the capabilities of Mondi's local communication colleagues
- Have an affinity for social media and content marketing automation
- Successful communication track record with up to 10 years of work experience, ideally in the packaging and paper, manufacturing or FMCG industries
- University degree with a specialisation in communication, public relations, marketing or journalism
- Fluent English (written and spoken) with a good sense of the appropriate tone of voice and a track record of producing editorial content in English
- Start: immediate start date possible, considering your availability (e.g. notice period)
- Location: Group office Vienna - Marxergasse 4A, 1030 Vienna
- Duration: unlimited contract
- Extent: full-time, 38 hours/week, all-in contract
- We offer a minimum compensation package starting at EUR 45,000 gross/year on a full-time basis (38 hours/week), with the opportunity of overpayment depending on your experience, skills and qualification.
Get in touch:
We strive to create a culture that inspires our people to reach their full potential. Going the extra mile - for colleagues and customers - our people are what drives our passion for performance, and are the key ingredient of Mondi's success. Be part of our future. Should you need further information, please contact Melanie Zorn via email or phone +43 1 7901 30.
Please upload your application documents (CV/motivation letter) in English. Only CVs uploaded onto the system will be taken into consideration. With your application, you will be redirected to our recruiting platform. After creating an account, you will receive an activation link. If you don't find the email in your inbox, please check your spam folder or add the address email@example.com to your "safe list" or address book.
Do you want to know more about Mondi? Mondi is a global leader in packaging and paper with over 100.000 customized innovative solutions that are sustainable by design: Paper where possible, plastic when useful. Our group employs around 26.000 people in more than 100 operations in over 30 countries and is organised across four business units: Corrugated Packaging, Flexible Packaging, Engineered Materials and Uncoated Fine Paper.
Diversity is our advantage. Therefore, we welcome all applications equally - independent of age, sex, nationality, ethnic or social origin, religion/ideology, disabilities, sexual orientation and identity.