Senior Finance Manager (m/f/d)
Wien | Festanstellung durch unseren Kunden
- Central Finance function for the Suisse and Austrian entities
- Responsible for Accounting activities, the year end closing and financial statements of the group
- Leading and developing a team of up to 17 people
- Control of daily Accounting operations and GAAP compliance
- Central point of contact for external auditors, the tax director and the CFO
- Coordination of various different finance projects and communication hub to internal and external stakeholder
- Group-wide support of process optimization and development of the Accounting department
- Profound knowledge in Accounting and an University degree in Business Administration or Finance (or similar)
- SOX knowledge and experience with consolidation would be preferable
- Deep knowledge in taxes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Experience in change and process management is a nice to have
- Solution- and process-oriented approach, analytical thinking, hands-on mentality and high degree of flexibility
- Working experience in an international company environment
- We are looking for senior candidates with an in-depth knowledge in finance and hands-on experience in an international environment. If you are able to think outside the box, are proactive and also roll up your sleeves than you are the perfect candidate for this position. In this exposed role you will be able to shape the strategy of the company with your team and take the Finance agendas on a higher level.
- The compensation for this position is at least 70.000 EUR gross per year. An overpayment is possible, depending on qualifications and experience.
True financial experts are rare - and in great demand. They also command a high price on the job market. We open doors for financial specialists in fields such as accounting, controlling, corporate banking, interim management, risk management and treasury. By drawing on your interests and experience, we will find the right job for you, because with us, specialists find their ideal working environment - all completely free of charge. Register with us and reap the benefits of job offers that are both interesting and relevant to your skills and experience.
- Our client is a very successful international company, a global player in its field of industry and is listed on the US stock exchange. You will be part of a dynamic working environment with significant potential for further development.