Lead Instructional Designer
AT - Vienna
- Designing, developing and updating a variety of training materials for online and classroom training courses, with a strong focus on video-based e-learning certifications as well as micro-learning (YouTube, etc.)
- Actively participating in the Agile Process of the Learning & Development team.
- Owning the content review process ensuring that content is reviewed both by SME and internal team members to a set standard
- Developing content using software tools such as Word, PowerPoint, Camtasia, Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere, Audition, InDesign) and Articulate Storyline, including supplemental materials/guides as well as assessments
- Performing needs and task analysis, scope projects, and evaluating existing documentation to identify the most appropriate training approach and content
- Independently creating storyboards, audio, and video scripts, job aids, scenarios and case studies, learning activities, online course content, web applications, info graphics, learning assessments, and user guides using sound instructional design theory
- Identifying ways to foster collaborative learning environments and grow the organization's learning presence
- Occasional delivery of the training courses at all levels, beginner to advanced.
- This position offers the potential for travel on a limited basis.
- Bachelor's degree in Instructional Design, Educational Technology or Education related field
- At least 3 years professional experience in a technical position and as an instructional designer or trainer
- Knowledge of Agile development techniques (would be a plus, but not required)
- Demonstrated ability to create new environments using a combination of Java, HTML, CSS, or Microsoft Power BI
- Experience in developing assessments for certifications in technical subjects
- Experience of working with Learning Management Systems
- Ability to design and work on multiple projects with rapid development deadlines
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
- A proactive creative stance on problems and solution oriented.
- Fluently in speaking, reading, and writing English, knowledge of other languages would be an asset
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Strong intercultural competence,
- Ability to work independently as a trainer
- Market conform salary + success-oriented bonus
- Favorable working atmosphere in a rapidly expanding company
- Personal and professional development
- Variety of career opportunities and a wide range of tasks
- Wiener Linien annual pass (Jobticket)
- Permanent, full-time employment
And many more...
We are under legal obligation in Austria to indicate the minimum salary, which is EUR 34.496 gross per year for this position according to the IT collective agreement. However, our attractive compensation packages follow current market salaries and can therefore be above the indicated minimum salary.
Tricentis is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran.
With the industry's #1 Continuous Testing platform, Tricentis is recognized for reinventing software testing for DevOps. Through agile test management and advanced test automation optimized to support 150+ technologies, we provide automated insight into the business risks of your software releases--transforming testing from a roadblock to a catalyst for innovation. The result is accelerated software delivery speed, improved cost efficiency, and reduced business risk.
Tricentis is the only vendor to achieve "leader" status in all three top analyst reports (i.e., the "Triple Crown.") This honour is based on our technical leadership, innovation, and a Global 2000 customer base of 1500+ companies, including global enterprises such as Allianz, Cisco, Dolby, First Data, HSBC, Office Depot, Samsung, Starbucks, Vodafone, Whole Foods, and WorldPay. Customers rely on Tricentis to achieve and sustain test automation rates of over 90 percent--increasing risk coverage while accelerating testing to keep pace with Agile and DevOps.
Tricentis has a global presence in Austria, Australia, Belgium, Denmark, Germany, India, Netherlands, Singapore, Switzerland, Poland, United States, and the UK.