Global Procurement - Procurement Analyst
AGRANA Fruit is part of the AGRANA Beteiligungs-AG, operating at 26 production sites on 5 continents worldwide. We offer a wide range of creative and innovative solutions for the food and beverage industry. Our fruit solutions deliver high quality fruit, which is expertly prepared to be used in the dairy, ice cream, bakery, food service and beverage industries. AGRANA Fruit's product development work incorporates the latest global nutritional and health trends.
For our location in Vienna we are looking for a dedicated and self-organized person with high interest in analytical topics ready to join our Global Procurement department as Procurement Analyst (m/f/d).
- You support the implementation and continuous improvement of an objective- and results-driven global purchasing controlling for AGRANA Fruit.
- You issue the monthly procurement divisional report, including analyses for the AGRANA Fruit Management Board and Global Procurement Operations.
- You compile Volume Tables, Procurement Reports, Monthly Reports and Flash Reports.
- Adopt measures striving for full data transparency on global procurement activities.
- You develop and continuously improve procurement performance measurements (KPIs, Plan vs. Actuals, opportunity & risk analysis, etc.).
- You evaluate data consistency and validate deviations with AGRANA Fruit affiliates.
- You are responsible for the Global Procurement SharePoint Site
Support the development and the implementation of pricing models.
- You participate in the preparation of global procurement meeting.
- Provide ad-hoc data and analyses based on procurement data.
- You act as interface for the monthly reporting, budgeting and forecasting and support in the budget planning process (developing templates for forecast, budget and 5-year-plan figures for affiliates, collecting appendices, editing data, data analysis, preparation of presentations).
- University degree in Business Administration, preferred with a specialization in Finance/Controlling, supply chain management
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in data analysis or controlling
- High interest in procurement processes as well as advanced commercial understanding
- Advanced Excel skills, SAP know-how is of advantage (MM module)
- Advanced skills in Business Warehouse (BW) and Analysis for Office (AFO)
- High IT affinity, familiar with SharePoint online ideally on administrative level
- Independent, highly structured and goal-oriented working style, especially in connection with obtaining necessary information from other functions
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical thinking
- High system affinity in order to identify, structure, consolidate and evaluate complex business data to derive recommendations for Top Management
- Organized, flexible, resilient and open-minded team player with a flair for numbers, problem-solving skills and a proactive 'can do' attitude
- Ability to act and communicate in multi-cultural international environment
- English (both written and verbal) is a must, other languages - particularly German - is an advantage
- A versatile role at the interface to all departments of a global production company - be it sales, finance, production, purchasing, quality, supply chain, etc.
- A truly international and dynamic work environment (>20 nationalities) in a dynamic and diverse team located in Vienna´s city center
- Personal development & career opportunities in an international company
- Modern, state-of-the-art offices and office equipment
AGRANA "Fit Program" offering various sports and health programs
- Home Office option up to 50% working time after the onboarding process
- Due to legal reasons, we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary according to the collective agreement for this position, which is EUR 33.255,04 gross per year. However, our compensation package is based on market-oriented salaries
Applications (CV/ letter of motivation) are accepted in German or English
Doris ZANGL (HR Manager)
Find out more about AGRANA Fruit and also visit us on LinkedIn.
As a global company, we are very proud of our diverse workforce and attach great importance to equal opportunity and diversity. We welcome and encourage everyone regardless of age, disability, ethnicity, gender, religion or sexual orientation who is passionate about our company to apply.
Have we caught your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your application.