MED-EL is a leading manufacturer of innovative medical devices for the treatment of various types and degrees of hearing loss. Our unique portfolio of implantable hearing solutions benefits thousands of individuals in more than 100 countries worldwide. With headquarters in Innsbruck, Austria, MED-EL has over 2300 employees around the world. In support of our continuing growth, we currently have an open position with focus on:
Cloud Systems Administrator (m/f/d)
- Work directly with IT and R&D teams on internal and customer facing projects
- Evaluate newest technologies for use in IT and R&D projects
- Develop and implement new IaaS deployments, mechanisms, and procedures for high-availability environments in the cloud. Build and maintain infrastructure on Azure and AWS using automation tools like Terraform. Migrate internal workloads and business applications from on-prem into the cloud
- Manage SaaS and PaaS solutions like Microsoft 365, Box.com, GitHub, etc.
- Contribute your ideas and take responsibility for the implementation of cloud deployments in coordination with the IT cloud architect.
- We are searching for someone who burns for cloud and innovative technologies. A passion for IT, innovation and cloud technologies should be part of your DNA
- At least two years of experience with at least one of the cloud providers AWS or Azure, certifications are a plus.
- Practical knowledge of Linux and Windows servers as well as scripting languages
- Experience with virtualization, containers, Infrastructure as Code, automation, and deployment pipelines
- Excellent command of written and spoken English, German is a plus but not required
Salary will be determined based on professional experience; the formal minimum salary according to Collective Bargaining Agreement is EUR 38.855,04.
We offer a challenging opportunity in a multinational work environment with English as our company language. We look forward to receiving your application at jobs.medel.com
MED-EL Medical Electronics
Tel +43 (0) 5 7788 7788