Everything stays better! Kapsch BusinessCom becomes K-Businesscom
Scrum Master/Agile Coach (f/m/*) - Software Development Department
- Coach and support the feature teams in Agile practices
- Facilitate the Team's self-organisation, ensuring the Team follows the Scrum process
- Removing impediments to the Development Team's progress
- Ensure a good relationship within the Scrum team as well as with others outside the team
- Help employees and stakeholders to understand and enact the Agile mindset
- Contribute to the agile transformation by bridging the gap between traditional units in organisation and Scrum Teams
- You practice and live the agile mindset
- Several years of experience as Scrum Master (and Agile Coach)
- Experience in coaching and moderating cross-functional, distributed teams
- Familiarity and interest in Scaled Scrum Frameworks (e.g. Nexus, LESS, SAFe)
- Scrum master certifications (CSM - PSM) wished
- Profound German (C1/2) and English skills (B2)
Our Offer to you
Be part of a fast growing agile team, working on challenging IoT, Data Science and digitalization projects.
K-Businesscom enables the digital transformation journey of our customers - End-to-end from IoT Sensory to scalable Cloud Applications including Operational Management. That is what makes us unique.
- As a part of a fast-growing team, you'll play an important role in taking K-Businesscom to the next level
- Collaborate with our highly skilled teams of international software engineers across the whole company
- Amazing, talented and international working environment filled with smart and ambitious colleagues
- Exciting, innovative and state of the art offices
- Excellent work-life balance, flexible working hours and home office
- Many benefits like daily restaurant vouchers, daily fruits, coffee, tea, free moving days, free parental leave days
- A minimum gross salary of EUR 58.900 p.a. (IT-KV) - according to your qualifications and your job experience we are willing to overpay
Attracting new talents and to minimize the commuting time, we offer the flexibility to work in one of our satellite offices near the main offices in Vienna or Linz.
These satellite offices are established on demand and may be located in Eisenstadt, St. Pölten, Krems, Wiener Neustadt, Amstetten, Rohrbach, Hagenberg, Vöcklabruck or Salzburg.
We attach great importance to equal opportunities and the individual skills of our applicants when filling our positions. As an employer, we value the diversity of our employees in every respect.
K-Businesscom (KBC) supports companies in taking their business performance to the next level and developing new business models, operating as a consultant, system supplier, and service provider. The company's comprehensive portfolio includes solutions for ICT infrastructure, smart building technology, media and security technology, and outsourcing services. Widespread expertise and a large number of successful use cases make KBC the ideal partner for the digital transformation.
Apply now Print this Job
Vienna, Linz/Leonding or Satellite Offices
DE / EN
as soon as possible
Further training offers
Meal allowance at on-site restaurants
Flexible working hours
Excellent connection to public transportation
Company pension plan
Christmas break & bridge days regulations
Nicole Lenek Recruiting Austria
+43 664 628 5034