With more than 2,000 customers connected to a network of 5 million suppliers in 70 countries, JAGGAER offers the world's most comprehensive spend management solution for global interaction between companies and their suppliers. After more than two decades of pioneering work, today JAGGAER is advancing the field of spend management as an innovation leader. International giants from the plant and mechanical engineering, pharmaceutical, life sciences, automotive, engineering, series production, medical technology and university sectors trust in its sophisticated solutions for direct and indirect purchasing. Its SaaS-based source-to-pay (S2P) solutions enable efficient business relationships between buyers and suppliers and cover all relevant purchasing processes: spend analysis to sourcing, supply chain management (SCM), and contract and supplier management (SRM) - all done digitally. While now a large company with office locations all over the word, JAGGAER still attaches great importance to direct, open communication, a flat hierarchy, and transparency.
Marketing Specialist (m/f/d)
JAGGAER Austria - Vienna
Your Main Tasks
- Serve as the SME for marketing tools such as Pardot, Salesforce, Zoom. 6Sense
- Provide guidance to marketing peers around optimal automation practices and build outs that will be most successful in enabling marketing efforts
- Develop program templates and automated operational functions to increase efficiency and standardize automation activities
- Contribute to the definition of KPIs and creation of dashboards to measure all aspects of marketing: business planning, campaign effectiveness, lead distribution and aging, pipeline contributor, ROI and overall performance
- Maintain business intelligence dashboards, data connections and manual data queries
- Actively assess the state of operations to find opportunities that further improve and create efficiency and productivity
- Contribute in efforts to cleanse data repositories, rectify inconsistencies and supplement the information in alignment with best practices and relevant corporate data initiatives
- Implement best in class marketing automation tools
- Bachelor's Degree required; focus on Business Management or Marketing preferred
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in a Marketing Operations role
- Analytical with a natural curiosity to test, measure, learn and iterate to get the best results possible
- Understand business process development and improvement initiatives including data analysis, business intelligence, lead management processes and technologies
- Detail-oriented with a focus on accuracy and process standardization
- Outstanding ability to manage and execute large projects involving multiple stakeholders
- Advanced working knowledge of SalesForce.com and Pardot
- Excellent English skills, German is an advantage
- You're a self-starter who embraces rolling up your sleeves and getting work done
- You thrive on change and are comfortable with ambiguity
- A positive work environment in a motivated team
- Short communication channels and room for your creative ideas
- Education, coaching and support for your personal development
- An international, professional environment with exciting opportunities
- An open-minded and dynamic corporate culture
- A modern office with an incredible view
- An annual gross salary of EUR 43,316.- or more. In addition, an overpayment in line with the market is offered depending on your qualifications and experience.
Join the team!
Apply now and be part of our success!