MED-EL is a leading manufacturer of innovative medical devices for the treatment of various types and degrees of hearing loss. Our unique portfolio of implantable hearing solutions benefits thousands of individuals in more than 100 countries worldwide. With headquarters in Innsbruck, Austria, MED-EL has over 2200 employees around the world. In support of our continuing growth, we currently have an open position with focus on:
Product Manager, Packaging & User Experience (m/w)
- Development lead of product packaging, and demonstration material to present MED-EL hearing solutions
- Designing of strategies and concepts for a great candidate's first moment, communicating the benefits of MED-EL hearing solutions
- Creating a great unboxing experience. Packaging projects include project management tasks to ensure compliance with regulatory aspects, product safety, and timelines
- Monitor the product portfolio along the lifecycle and initiate changes, updates, or phase-outs
- Work closely with users, stakeholders and across departments for a customer-centric product design
- Higher degree in a discipline with focus on design, packaging or related fields
- Experience in product management, project management, user-centric design, and/or product development & launch activities is an advantage
- Open-minded personality with a strong sense for customer-centric design, good communication skills and pro-active working style
- Interested in agile methodologies and design thinking
- Advanced MS Office skills and fluent in both German and English
Salary will be determined based on professional experience; the formal minimum salary according to Collective Bargaining Agreement is EUR 37,559.20.
We offer a challenging opportunity in a multinational work environment with English as our company language. We look forward to receiving your application at jobs.medel.com.
MED-EL Medical Electronics
Tel +43 (0) 5 7788 7788