Otto Bock Healthcare Products GmbH is an internationally leading medical technology supplier. Following our motto "Quality for Life", our aim is to provide people with the highest level of mobility and independence. We put people at the center of everything we do.
Our team is an independent software development group within Ottobock that creates apps for people with amputation. For them, good apps can make life a lot easier. For us, it's an incredibly rewarding field of work. To strengthen our team in Vienna we are looking to recruit at the earliest convenience a
Software Testengineer Junior (d/f/m)
for medical mobile and web applications (Jn 166226)
In our Scrum team, you are our Software Tester assuring the quality of our apps
- You independently create, execute and monitor software tests for mobile and web applications. This is predominantly manual testing.
- You collaborate with internal and external test resources.
- You build up knowledge in software test automation and implement automation environments.
- In addition, you ensure complete documentation to guarantee a consistent set of requirements, tests and test results according to our QM system.
- For this junior position prior work experience is not mandatory.
- You have a high affinity to technology and software development.
- You successfully completed a technical college (eg. "HTL") or have comparable education.
- You are a nice person in general and a team player in particular.
- You enjoy working in a self-organized team that offers loads of creative freedom but also the responsibility to manage your own deadlines, workload and productivity.
- We work in two languages: English and German. You need to be fluent in one of them … and it helps if you also know the other a bit.
- Bonus: You know a little bit about Scrum and agile methods.
What we offer
- The incredibly rewarding job of helping amputees to overcome their challenges!
- Startup spirit with the safety net of a global player.
- A highly motivated, international and cross-functional team that has real drive to improve on a professional as well as personal level.
- Flexible working hours as well as the option to work from home.
- We encourage doing university studies on the side.
- Collective agreement for the metal industry.
- Many perks like a free annual Wiener Linien season ticket
- Annual gross salary starting at EUR 38.000- overpayment possible depending on your qualifications and experience.
We are looking forward to your online application.
Otto Bock Healthcare Products GmbH
Recruiting - Brehmstraße 16 - 1110 Wien