Agile | Innovative | IT-Centered
Project Manager New Business (f/m/d)
In this role, you will actively support projects for the creation and further development of new zooplus business areas - in particular the zooplus service world. Since we are striving to be the Nr. 1 contact point for every need that pet owners are facing, you will be responsible to seek out, conceptualize and implement new business opportunities and services all around the lifecycle of pets.
- Support in the conception, implementation and further development of new services and business areas for our customers throughout Europe
- Organisation and preparation of project meetings and preparation of presentations
- Control of processes with various, interdisciplinary interfaces, especially from the IT and Sales & Marketing departments
- Management of individual projects with various interdisciplinary interfaces - internal and external
- Setting up of project reporting and identification of action mechanisms as well as their implementation
- Market research and preparation of analyses on competition and customer acceptance as well as derivation of action measures
- Seeking out new business areas and models within an agile IT-environment and close collaboration with Product Owners to make the life of pet owners easier
- Technical leadership of working students (preferable)
- Completed academic degree with a business focus
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience in project management, ideally in e-commerce
- Perfect knowledge (written and spoken) of German and English
- High IT affinity and interest in digital business models
- High degree of flexibility and commitment
- Ability to structure and work independently
- Team player and confident communication in an international environment
What we are offering you
Become a part of our success story and seize the opportunity to take on a real challenge in a dynamically growing company where there is huge scope for development and short decision-making processes. We are offering you a versatile, international-facing role in our motivated team with colleagues from all over Europe. Our Austrian office is at a great location in Vienna, with excellent infrastructure links. Additionally, we offer many benefits such as:
- 28 labour days of vacation (plus December 24th and 31st)
- Flexible working hours and the possibility of working partially remotely
- Modern office in the city center close to Schwedenplatz with a great view over Vienna
- Permanent discount in our zooplus shop
- Employee discount program for several online shops
- Free Public Transport Ticket
- Free drinks and fresh fruit in the office kitchen
- Continuous development through internal and external training opportunities
- We encourage diversity! Meet our motivated teammates from almost 60 nationalities.
For this full-time position (38.5 hours / week) you can expect a yearly salary between EUR 45.000 - 65.000 gross, depending on your experience level.
Number 1 in Europe!
In 1999, a small group of people had a great idea: to bring pet shops online and make life easier for pet lovers. Today zooplus AG is Europe's leading online retailer of pet supplies. With over 8 million active customers in more than 30 European countries and 1,8 billion Euro revenue in 2020, zooplus is comfortably the market leader in the online segment. zooplus currently employs more than 900 employees in 15 different locations all over Europe, working in the areas of Sales & Marketing, Category Management, Purchasing, IT, Logistics, Finance and HR.
Find more information about zooplus and our company culture on our website:
Are you curious?