Global Blue pioneered the concept of Tax Free Shopping 40 years ago. Through continuous innovation, it has become the leading strategic technology and payments partner, empowering merchants to capture the growth of international shoppers.
Senior Developer (.NET with Angular)
You have the passion to generate and write clean code? In this position, you will be responsible for the development and support of .NET/C# projects and applications with highest quality and commitment through the entire Software Development Lifecycle. This highly responsible role involves offering state of the art technology solutions that will drive forward Global Blue's Tax Free Shopping and Currency Choice product offerings. You will have the opportunity to work with cutting edge technology in an agile environment for the market leader in its industry.
- Design, Develop, Test, Support and Deploy web applications, .NET services and and web-based mobile applications
- Research and evaluate software related technologies and products.
- Implement best practices, standards and procedures including quality and delivery methodologies and ensure compliance with the documented software processes and procedures throughout the life cycle of software products.
- Work in Agile methodologies
- Coordinate with enterprise architects, development leads and product managers to determine appropriate functionalities and implementation.
- Take an active role in improvement endeavours
Experience and Education
- University graduate / bachelor's degree in technology-related field (e.g. computer science, MIS, etc.) or technical education.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a professional software development work environment
- Excellent understanding of OOP concepts and principles, secure coding practices, microservices architecture in .NET
- Hands-on experience within Agile software development methodologies in a multi-division processing company (international experience a strong plus)
- In-depth experience designing API's (SOAP / REST) and implementing services based on it
- Experience with the full software development life cycle of web applications, REST APIs and microservices architecture
- Developing and deploying to multi-tier environments, including Azure
- Designing and developing performant asynchronous solutions
- Experience with Testing and CI/CD pipelines; TDD, automated unit/functional/integration/load/performance testing
- Strong understanding of Software Design Patterns and Enterprise Design Patterns;
- Strong English language skills (oral and written) in routine, technology-related work settings Preferred:
- Internet Security knowledge
- Payments industry experience a strong plus (credit card, merchant processing, banking, financial services, etc.)
- Experience in Angular, Typescript
- Independent and self-motivated personality
- Excellent team player
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent command of English in spoken and written form
- Enjoys working in a multi-cultural environment
- Work in fast growing international company
- Most state of the art office environment
- Development and potential to grow
- Multi-cultural environment
- Inspiring colleagues from many different countries Benefits
- Employee referral program
- Employee suggestion program
- Teambuilding, Team events, Christmas Party
Global Blue guarantees a competitive and performance-related salary depending on your professional and personal qualifications. As required by Austrian federal law we hereby state, that the guaranteed legal annual Min. compensation according to the Austrian collective agreement amounts to 38.920,00 EUR however, the total compensation is a subject of individual agreement.