International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues - with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
IT Engineer for GDWH (Group Data Warehouse) with Focus on Business Analysis (f/m/x)
In order to strengthen our business know-how, we are looking for an ambitious and service-oriented IT Application Manager with focus on business analysis in the agile-shaped GDWH Group Services. Our unit is responsible for product innovations, support and maintenance of the group wide data management platform which is the basis for the bank steering (CFO, CRO, Regulatory reporting) as well as compliance, Markets, Retail, and Corporate. GDWH is the essential component of RBI Data Highway.
Although based in Vienna, the IT Application Manager has a strong CEE focus and interaction with clients in 11 countries. Intercultural skills and customer orientation are key success factors.
What you can expect:
- 2nd level support for product or service requests based on banking areas such as Finance, Risk, Regulatory, Compliance, Markets, etc.
- Perform troubleshooting and root cause analysis of incidents / problems / defects and provide workaround for the smooth production operation.
- Analyze and prepare the solutions for quality improvements of the product.
- Take the lead for new demands and service requests and drive the topic from initial request until successful rollout.
- Analysis of existing business processes and their impacts, supporting the definition of new business processes towards GDWH.
- Active communication with customers in countries and Head office.
- Organize product related training and presentations to various stakeholders.
- Act as single point for our partner GDWH units in the countries.
- Contributing to functional documentation and operational concepts
- Support the innovation in the definition of new IT requirements and change requests to existing IT systems
- Support customers in technical go- live of new GDWH releases.
- Support customers in new data sourcing requirements in GDWH towards end consumers.
- Supports customers in Platform configuration, Optimizing GDWH local operations and Performance improvements.
What you bring to the table:
- +3 years' experience in Data driven organization.
- Strong Data Warehouse Business Analyst experience with financial services industry with IT Background.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the most important bank steering business processes (finance, controlling, risk management) and products.
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills and able to analyse and design complex data flows and business processes
- Hands-on experience with databases (e.g. Oracle, PostgreSQL, Teradata, or others) especially writing SQL statements.
- High level of communication, presentation, and facilitation skills
- Hands-on experience with agile and adaptive working methodologies (Dev-Ops/Scrum/Kanban)
- Very good command of English (mandatory), German appreciated, a CEE language is a plus
- Team player, service orientation, high level of commitment and motivation.
- You love to work with data and customer service attitude.
What we offer:
- Be part of international, group-wide activities to operationalize the resolution strategy within RBI Group
- Be a member of a fully agile project team of IT- and business-experts
- Act as a Business Analyst responsible for Requirements Engineering and implementation of Reporting solutions in a cross-functional agile team
- Deal with the requirements of a fast moving and volatile regulatory environment and contribute your ideas to challenging projects
- Perform business- and IT-process analyses and identify related process
- flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- Attractive social benefits
- Significant internal training opportunities
- You'll earn an appropriate salary starting at 60.000,-- gross p.a. including overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application!