Senior Data Analyst for Customer Intelligence Analytics (f/m/x)
Do you want to combine the enthusiasm and flexibility of a start up with the solid background of an established bank? Are you passionate to apply creative approaches and techniques with data, which plays the most important role in a modern bank? Are you ready to shape the future of the financial industry within Central and Eastern Europe? Do you want to make us the most recommended Bank in CEE? Then you might be the right person for our team!
We take care that innovation is done right within RBI group. Our team has already delivered numerous successes in this area. For this reason, we want to strengthen our international team and we are looking for ambitious candidates who will support us in our creative environment to e.g.:
- Your qualification for this job is hands-on experience in building up data solutions for advanced analytics, as well as active experience with cloud concepts, data analytics pipeline and data monetization by using data platform.
- Your objective is to contribute throughout the entire engagement cycle specializing in rapid deployment of data pipelines and analytics solutions and driving state-of-the-art intelligent data pipelines of real-time and historic data across many of the Bank´s communication channels.
- You will be working in Retail Customer engagement tribe where we tackle topics such as Analytical CRM Data Services, Campaign Management Solution, Personalization and Customer 360. With special focus on C360 and Customer Analytical record Product.
- Your daily work will be mainly focus on complex data processes analysis, translation of functional requirements to development requirements, data modeling and documentation of data models/mappings.
What you can expect:
- Data definition and the mapping from raw data to final data products running on the data lake eco-system. Complex mapping from heterogenous source landscape to central Data products.
- Data modeling via standard methodologies and techniques.
- Critical mindset and drive to innovate existing processes.
- Constant commitment to improve data reliability, lineage (source to target), efficiency and quality to achieve monetization.
- Drive and ability to work with data quality automation and evolving process of data quality automation.
- Design and implement the workflows to improve utilization of data via Bank´s multiplatform integration.
- Work with the Data Product and Data Science team to ensure retail data is viable and used appropriately to campaign objectives in both CRM and digital marketing.
- Working with reporting and visualization tools (Qlik Sense, Power BI).
- Drive the implementation of digital analytics platforms; incl. Data Management Platform or Customer Data Platforms and serve as a technical liaison and consultant to business stakeholders
- Work as part of an agile delivery team (Scrum)
What you bring to the table:
- +5 years' experience in the field of Data Analytics and Customer Intelligence
- +3 years' experience in retail banking industry.
- You have contributed for the configuration of analytics tool or built within analytics technology product before.
- Basic knowledge of Cloud-Native infrastructure (AWS/GCP).
- You have a good handle on SQL and NoSQL and the trade-offs of each.
- Analytical and engineer mindset. Split to conquer and focus on MVP.
- Hands-on experience in Athena interactive query service.
- You love Data and see its potential to bring substantial economic value to the organization.
- Exposure to marketing tech is strongly preferred.
- Ability to work in an Agile and multi collaborative team environment.
What we offer:
- We offer the best of both worlds in terms of flexibility and stability and take care about a proper work-life-balance.
- Top-notch bright people and state-of-the art technologies.
- Outstanding learning and development opportunities.
- Awesome team!
- EUR 60.000 annual gross salary incl. overtime (All-In) - additional payment according to skills and experience.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application!