Senior Quality Engineer - Data Analyst (m/f/d)
The Senior Quality Engineer for Gas Engines up to 10 MW will monitor, guide, optimize and lead quality improvement projects. Highlight emerging issues as result of quality audits and date analyses.
What INNIO offers you:
- An innovative and international working environment
- Flexible working time model (depending on position and role)
- Health We Care Program - including company sport activities
- Moving cost support for new employees in accordance with policy
- Good connections to public transport - station in direct proximity
- Transportation cost support in accordance with policy
- One of the best canteens in the area with healthy and various meals
- Attractive location in the heart of the alps which provides various outdoor sport and other leisure possibilities
- Define INNIO quality KPIs with major focus on Cost of Quality (CoQ) reduction.
- Set up proper monitoring system.
- Continuous monitor KPIs actuals vs. plan to control progress on CoQ reduction.
- Develop Tableau charts/reports for key stakeholders who work on Q-Initatives.
- Process definition, optimization, and implementation.
- Drive continuous improvement of design and documentation quality performance through Six Sigma and Lean Six Sigma principles and methodology.
- Perform constantly Process Audits internally and externally.
- Focus on Key Customer Initiatives and customer satisfaction
- Supervise findings solution process and approve closure on improvement activities
- Work closely with the Business teams (Service, Sourcing, Sales…) and Engineering to eliminate roadblocks and communication barriers that may affects quality
- Bachlor's degree in informatics or other data related program preferred
- Experience in data department's, especially working in cloud-based environments
- Experience working with databases (professionally or academically) advantageous
- Experience with SQL, Tableau,) advantageous
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and German
- Proficiency with MS Office required
- Reliable, Self-starter with impeccable time management
- Good understanding of how to work with data and communicate insights
- Structured and analytical with a solution focused mindset
- Experience in engineering/quality and project management
- Demonstrated success in leading and working with cross-functional teams
- In-depth knowledge of Gas Engines would be advantageous
- A valid work permit for Austria as a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application)
The base pay is composed of the amount according to the Austrian collective agreement which is at least EUR 3765,45 gross per month (x 14) and an overpayment depending on your qualifications and experience.