For 80 years now, Lenzing has been looking beyond fiber. Inspired by the needs of the world, we create smart and exciting solutions made from natural wood - for consumers, for our business partners, and for an environment worth living in. Our expertise and passion are dedicated to support the industry, brands and retailers - in sectors like fashion, beauty care or hygiene - by providing products and services that maximize value creation from both the environmental and the economical perspective. Our tenacity and engineering excellence also drive the development of innovative plant & process technologies. Lenzing offers great career opportunities for tech-savvy tinkerers, life-oriented researchers and visionaries with a strong sense of responsibility.
We are innovative by nature. How about you?
For the area of Business Process Management in Lenzing AG located in Lenzing we invite you to submit applications for the role as
Business Process Architect Logistics & Warehousing (m/f/d)
Ref No: 2233
Purpose & key responsibilities of the role:
- You will contribute to the biggest digitalization program in the history of Lenzing, the SAP S/4 HANA transformation.
- Ensure seamless end to end business processes design in the SAP S/4 HANA. You work together with a team of business process architects , IT and business to create a new global process template for Lenzing AG
- You lead project work streams in the area of SAP EWM & TM, facilitate workshops and create conceptual documents as part of the business process design
- As part of the business process template design you also prepare a framework for the efficient global rollout
- Work cross-functional and mostly in projects to facilitate the business process improvement activities on a global scale.
Our expectations for this exciting role:
- University degree in engineering or business informatics
- Proficiency in SAP EWM & TM and integration into other SAP modules such as SAP PP, SAP PM, SAP QM, SAP MM, SAP SD, SAP FI/CO
- Several years of experience in SAP EWM & TM process design and implementation as internal or external consultant
- SAP S/4 expertise is an option
- Strong verbal and oral communication skills
- Very good English skills, German as an option
- Self-motivated and strong analytical skills
- Intercultural sensitivity, team player, willingness to travel
- Attention to detail, prioritization skill, and time management
- Quick learner with a positive attitude
- Ability to build up a strong relationship to business & IT department
- End to end process-oriented thinker is a must
The monthly gross salary for this position is according to collective agreement in the chemical industry based on 38 working hours/week at least EUR 3,800.- with a willingness to overpay - depending on qualifications and experience.
Additionally you will also take part in the Lenzing bonus system.
We offer flexible working time and remote working options.
Are you passionate and qualified to take this role? Take the chance to contribute to the success of the Lenzing Group!
We are looking forward to your online application.
Your responsible recruiter: Birgit Jedinger